Go Local Budapest: 4-Hour Private Photo Tour
OverviewLearn the Art of Light as you walk the streets of Budapest with a professional photographer. Cover the must-see sites, but also go off the beaten track with a local who has an eye for a good photo and can teach you how to take it.
- Tour Budapest on foot with your camera and the expertise of your local photographer guide
- Learn before you shoot with an optional 30-minute photography tutorial with your camera
- Visit interesting off-the-track areas as well as the main sights
- Book the tour for the date and time you wish. It is a private tour, so you are free to chose the starting time and location.
- After booking, the tour supplier will contact you via email in order to fully customize your tour to suit your needs
- Important: Bookings are to be made 3 days before the requested date. This is to guarantee the availability of your guide in the language that you choose. The tour supplier delivers tours of Budapest in practically every language - just ask! Tours can be requested within the 3-day period, but availability is not guaranteed.
Know More about this tour
If you are ready to take the best photos you've ever taken, with beautiful Budapest as your subject, then you are ready for this half-day tour.
You walk the city streets with a professional photographer who shows you how to take pictures that will amaze everyone. If you want, you can start with a half-hour orientation during which you learn how to get the most from your camera and can ask any questions you have about being a better photographer.
The 3.5-hour walking tour, which can be shorter or longer as you require, includes the must-see sites such as the Palace district, basilica, old Jewish district, Heroes' Square and Andrássy Avenue, the Hungarian Champs Elysée. But you will also discover off-the-track markets, shops, bars, streets, buildings and parks.
All along the way, you will be shown the best spots to take photos, and all the tips and tricks you might need as a "travel photographer."
Inclusions for Go Local Budapest: 4-Hour Private Photo Tour
- 4-hour walking tour, including optional 30-minutes photography session, but customizable to suit your needs
- Private photographer guide
Exclusions for Go Local Budapest: 4-Hour Private Photo Tour
- Food, snacks and drinks
- Entrance fees (if required)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Royal Sissi Tour to the Residence of Queen Elisabeth from Budapest
- Budapest Airport 30-Minute Private Arrival Transfer
- Budapest Airport 30-Minute Private Departure Transfer
- Full-Day Private Tour around Lake Balaton from Budapest by Car with lunch
- Budapest Transfer: Hotels to Budapest Airport
- Shared Arrival Transfer: Budapest Keleti Railway Station to Budapest Hotels
- Budapest Shared Transfer: Budapest Pier to Hotels
- Ruinpubs and Alternative Cultural Spots on a 3 Hours Budapest Walking Tour