Go Local Budapest: LGBTQ Budapest Tour
OverviewExplore Budapest’s gay and lesbian scene in the company of an expert guide. Discover LGBT bars, clubs, restaurants, and shops. Learn about the gay history of the city and combine sightseeing with visits to gay venues, depending on your preferences.
- Discover gay and lesbian Budapest with a knowledgeable guide
- Visit the city's gay bars, pubs, clubs and restaurants
- Tailor-make the tour to suit your preferences
- Combine sightseeing with parties depending on your tastes
- After booking, we will contact you to fully customize your tour to suit your needs
- Bookings must be made at least 3 days before the requested date. This is to guarantee the availability of your guide, in the language of your choice
Know More about this tour
Discover the rainbow side of the city of Budapest on a thrilling tour of its gay and lesbian bars, cafés and restaurants.
In contrast with the past, Budapest today is an open-minded and colorful city when it comes to the gay and lesbian community. The annual Gay Pride Festival has been organized every year since 1993, with a street march and parties to follow. There are about a dozen bars and clubs in Budapest that are frequented mostly by gay people.
Join an expert local guide familiar with the scene, to uncover Budapest’s most vibrant gay bars, clubs, restaurants, shops, parties and more. Tours can be tailor-made to suit your interests and preferences, and can be combined with sightseeing of the wonderful tourist attractions of Budapest.
Just let your Underguide tour guide know exactly what you want to do, be it party, sightsee, or a bit of both. The trip will be customized to suit, to make it an unforgettable experience, whether you are a single traveler or a large group.
Inclusions for Go Local Budapest: LGBTQ Budapest Tour
- 4-hour walking tour (shorter/longer on request)
- Private guide
- Flexible departure times
Exclusions for Go Local Budapest: LGBTQ Budapest Tour
- Food and drink
- Entrance fees
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Royal Sissi Tour to the Residence of Queen Elisabeth from Budapest
- Budapest Airport 30-Minute Private Arrival Transfer
- Budapest Airport 30-Minute Private Departure Transfer
- Full-Day Private Tour around Lake Balaton from Budapest by Car with lunch
- Budapest Transfer: Hotels to Budapest Airport
- Shared Arrival Transfer: Budapest Keleti Railway Station to Budapest Hotels
- Budapest Shared Transfer: Budapest Pier to Hotels
- Ruinpubs and Alternative Cultural Spots on a 3 Hours Budapest Walking Tour