- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Duration: Flexible
Departure Time :
Pass is activated on day first used and valid for the number of days selected within a 14-day period Valid from the time of first use, for the duration selected.
Departure Details :
Your pass is available as your 'ticket' after purchase. Save on your mobile device for easy use.
Cancellation Policy : This activity is non-refundable Tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
OverviewWith access to over 30+ top LA attractions, activities and tours, the Go Los Angeles Card offers something for everyone! Tour Warner Bros. Studio on a VIP tour; meet your favourite celebrities at Madame Tussauds Hollywood; take a hop-on hop-off city tour; experience thrills at Six Flags Magic Mountain; one to Universal Studios and much more. 3-, 4-, 5-, and 7-Day passes have one day, skip the line, access to Universal Studios!
Enjoy the flexibility to create your own itinerary and sightsee at your own pace; plus, youll save up to 55% on select tours, attractions, dining and shopping. Whether youre a first-time or seasoned visitor, youll love this whole new way to discover Los Angeles! Enjoy direct entry to attractions.
Excellent value for money
Popular choice with kids
Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Know More about this tour
Visit LAs most popular attractions including Dolby theatre Guided Tour, Madame tussauds hollywood, Six Flags Magic Mountain and the Queen mary, and enjoy fun activities such as a hop-on hop-off bus tour, a Malibu celebrity homes tour and an afternoon at the Santa monica pier Aquarium! With the purchase of a 3-, 4-, 5- or 7-day Go Los Angeles Card, you will also receive one entry to Universal studios.
This fully customizable Go Los Angeles Card lets you create your own itinerary based solely on the activities and attractions that interest you. Sightsee at your own pace and enjoy tremendous discounts and special offers at select retailers, restaurants and attractions.
Choose a card valid for one, two, three, five or seven days within a 14-day period, and enjoy a complimentary, full-color pocket guidebook to help you plan your Los Angeles vacation.
See the Itinerary section below for a full list of included attractions, tours and activities.
Itinerary:With Go Los Angeles Card you get admission to:
• Beach Cruiser Rentals: Santa Monica*
• Perry's Beach Cafe Mountain Bike & Roller Skate all-day rental
• K1 Speed Indoor Karting*
• San Diego 1-Hour Harbor Cruise
• Self-Guided GPS Bike Tour by Bikes & Hikes
• Harbor Cruise by Harbor Breeze Cruises; Reservations Required
• Whale Watch by Harbor Breeze Cruises; Reservations RequiredATTRACTIONS
• Aquarium of the Pacific
• Cabrillo Marine Aquarium
• California Science Center IMAX Movie
• Huntington Library, Art Collections and Botanical Gardens
• Knott's Berry Farm
• Knott's Soak City Buena Park (seasonal May – September)*
• LEGOLAND® California
• Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum Guided Tour
• Los Angeles Zoo and Botanical Gardens
• Pacific Park on the Santa Monica Pier (Your pass is valid for the All-Day Unlimited-Ride)*
• Santa Monica Pier Aquarium
• OUE SkySpace Los Angeles (all-new LA attraction opening late spring of 2016)
• Six Flags Magic Mountain -- Skip the Line!
• BONUS on 3, 4, 5 & 7-day passes: Universal Studios Hollywood™ -- Skip the Line at the ticket booth!
• Choose Hollywood Museum or TLC Theatre admission
• Battleship IOWA Museum
• Madame Tussauds Hollywood*
• Natural History Museum of Los Angeles
• Page Museum at the La Brea Tar Pits
• Queen Mary (includes Ghosts and Legends Tour and self-guided ship tour)
• Celebrity Homes Tours by Starline Tours
• Dolby Theatre® Guided Tour (Home of The Oscars)
• Hollywood Behind-the-Scenes Tour (Express entry)
• Malibu Celebrity Homes Tour or Hop-on Hop-off Yellow Route Tour departing Santa Monica (one per day)
• Sony Pictures Studios Tour (ages 13 and up; offered Monday - Friday)
• Warner Bros. Studio VIP tour (ages 12 and up)ADDITIONAL SAVINGS INCLUDE;
• Macy’s - 15% savings
• Enterprise Rent-A-Car - 10% off the lowest online rate
• Beverly Center - high-end shopping experience (by invitation only)
• The Original Farmers’ Market - complimentary souvenir poster
• The Lobster Restaurant - complimentary dessert with an entrée purchase
• The Whale & Ale Restaurant - 15% savings on all food and soft drinks
• Hollywood Highland Center - complimentary savings book
• Ports O’Call Restaurant - six complimentary oysters
• LA Stage Alliance (downtown and Hollywood) - 50% savings on shows
• Bonaventure Brewing Company - 20% savings
Special offers and attractions are subject to change.
Go Los Angeles Cards are activated upon first usage and are valid over a period of 14 days.
Access to over 30+ attractions, activities and tours
Comprehensive pocket guidebook
Discounts and special offers at select restaurants and retailers
Entry/Admission - Go Los Angeles Card
Entry/Admission - Universal Studios Hollywood
Entry/Admission - Madame Tussauds Hollywood
Entry/Admission - Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood
Entry/Admission - Pacific Park
Entry/Admission - Knott's Berry Farm
Entry/Admission - Six Flags Magic Mountain
Entry/Admission - LEGOLAND California
Entry/Admission - San Diego Zoo
Entry/Admission - Aquarium of the Pacific
Entry/Admission - LA City Tours
Entry/Admission - OUE Skyspace LA
Entry/Admission - Harbor Breeze Cruises
Entry/Admission - Dolby Theatre
Entry/Admission - Red Line Tours - Hollywood Behind-the-Scenes
Entry/Admission - TCL Chinese Theatres
Entry/Admission - The Hollywood Museum
Entry/Admission - Knott's Soak City U.S.A.
Entry/Admission - The Queen Mary
Entry/Admission - Santa Monica Pier Aquarium
Entry/Admission - Los Angeles Zoo & Botanical Gardens
Entry/Admission - Sony Pictures Studio Tour
Entry/Admission - Starline Tours
Entry/Admission - Perrys Cafe and Beach Rentals
Entry/Admission - K1 Speed - Indoor Go Karts, Corporate Event Venue, Team Building Activities
Entry/Admission - California Science Center
Entry/Admission - La Brea Tar Pits and Museum
Entry/Admission - Natural History Museum of Los Angeles County
Entry/Admission - GRAMMY Museum
Entry/Admission - Battleship USS Iowa BB-61
Entry/Admission - The Huntington Library, Art Collections and Botanical Gardens
Entry/Admission - Bikes And Hikes LA
Entry/Admission - Autry Museum of the American West
Entry/Admission - South Coast Plaza
Transportation between attractions
Food and drinks, unless specified
Admission to Universal Studios Hollywood is not included with the 1-day and 2-day cards
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Your Go Los Angeles Card will be immediately available as your 'ticket' after purchase. Save 'ticket' on your mobile device and use it for direct entry into the attractions.
Go Los Angeles Cards are activated upon first usage and are good until 5:30 pm daily. Once inside an attraction or on a tour guests are welcome to stay until closing
Operating hours of each attraction are subject to change without notice. If you are traveling over a holiday period, please make sure you check the operating hours of each attraction
Please note: Most attractions allow one visit per day for as many days as your card allows; however, some attractions have limited admission, meaning you can only visit them once with the card. Also, some attractions are seasonal or may require a minimum age for participation. More information is available in your guidebook
Universal Studios is NOT included on 1 or 2 day Go LA Cards
One single use ticket to Universal Studios Hollywood exclusively on each 3, 4, 5 and 7-day card
Please be advised, the hop-on hop-off yellow bus route is not suitable for transportation between attractions