- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Duration: Flexible
Departure Time :
Departure Details :
Pass is available as your 'ticket' after purchase. Save on your mobile device for easy use at attraction entrances.
Cancellation Policy : This activity is non-refundable Tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
OverviewWith access to 43 attractions, activities and tours - with 3+ Day Cards include premium choices of SeaWorld or a Hop-On-Hop-Off -- all around San Diego, the Go San Diego Card offers something for everyone! Visit the San Diego Zoo, LEGOLAND California and Knotts Berry Farm; cruise along the San Diego Harbor; go snorkeling or kayaking in La Jolla; take a guided city walking tour; enjoy a day trip to Hollywood and much more! Youll have the flexibility to create your own itinerary to sightsee at your own pace; plus, youll save up to 30% at select shopping and dining locations. Enjoy direct entry to attractions. Simply save your pass on your mobile device and go no voucher redemption required!
Save on admission to selected attractions
Ideal choice for families
Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Know More about this tour
3- 5- and 7-Day pass provides access to one Premium Attraction (choose Seaworld san diego, Speed Boat Adventures or 2-Day Hop On, Hop Off Trolley). Visit San Diegos most popular attractions such as the San diego zoo, Legoland California, Knotts Berry Farm, Seaworld san diego and the Air and Space Museum, and enjoy fun activities such as guided walking tours, kayaking or snorkeling in La jolla, a day trip to Hollywood and even seasonal whale watching!
This fully customizable Go San Diego Card leaves you in control, allowing you to create your own itinerary based solely on your interests and sightsee at your own pace. The card is available for one, two, three, five or seven consecutive days.
Your card comes with tons of perks: enjoy skip-the-line access to selected attractions; receive discounts and special offers on shopping, dining and activities; and use the complimentary full-color guidebook to help you navigate your way around the city.
See the Itinerary section below for a full list of included attractions, tours and activities.
Itinerary:Enjoy access to the following tours/attractions/activities:
• Belmont Park Unlimited Ride Wristband with Giant Dipper Roller Coaster
• Birch Aquarium at Scripps
• Japanese Friendship Garden
• Knott's Berry Farm
• Knott's Soak City Waterpark - Orange County (seasonal with select dates in May and September, open daily June-August)
• LEGOLAND California
• San Diego Zoo -- Skip the Line!
• San Diego Zoo Safari Park -- Skip the Line!
• SeaWorld San Diego (included on the 3, 4 and 7-day Go San Diego Cards only) -- Skip the Line!ACTIVITIES
• La Jolla Kayak Rental (2-persons) or Bike Rental
• Hornblower Cruises, your choice of 1-hour Harbor Tour, Winter or Summer Whale Watch (1 per day).
• La Jolla Kayaking (2-person) or Snorkeling
• Newport Landing whale-watching cruise
• UTC Ice Sports Center
• San Diego Speed Boat AdventuresTOURS
• Half Hour GoCar tour
• PETCO Park Tour
• Bike and Kayak Tours and/or SUP board rentalMUSEUMS
• Air and Space Museum (special exhibits may require an upgrade)
• Coronado Museum of History and Art
• Living Coast Discovery Center
• Mingei International Museum
• Model Railroad Museum
• Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego (Downtown)
• Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego (La Jolla)
• Museum of Making Music
• Museum of Photographic Arts
• Natural History Museum (skip-the-line entry; includes giant-screen films)
• New Children's Museum
• Reuben H Fleet Science Center plus one IMAX movie
• San Diego Art Institute
• San Diego Automotive Museum (skip-the-line entry included)
• San Diego Sports Museum/Hall of Champions
• San Diego History Center
• San Diego Museum of Art
• San Diego Museum of Man
• USS Midway Museum (skip-the-line entry included)
• Whaley House Museum
• William Heath Davis HouseLOS ANGELES ATTRACTIONS
• Behind-the-Scenes Hollywood tour (skip-the-line entry included)
• Dolby Theatre® Guided Tour (LA Day Trip)
• Hollywood MuseumADDITIONAL SAVINGS INCLUDE:
• Enterprise Rent-A-Car - 10% savings on the lowest online rate
• Catalina whale watching - 50% savings
• Pacific Rental Rent-A-Car - 10% savings on two days or more, plus complimentary pickup and drop-off
• Café Coyote - complimentary specialty tortilla appetizer
• The Prado at Balboa Park - $10 savings on purchase of $40 or moreGo San Diego Cards are activated upon first usage and are valid for the number of consecutive days purchased.
Please note: Attractions and savings offers subject to change without notice. 3- 5- and 7-Day pass provides access to one Premium Attraction (choose SeaWorld San Diego, Speed Boat Adventures or 2-Day Hop On, Hop Off Trolley).
FREE Digital Guide Book
Discounts and value added offers at many restaurants and retailers
The 3, 5 and 7 day pass includes the option to visit SeaWorld San Diego (or select another premium attraction: Speed Boat Adventures or 2-Day Hop On, Hop Off Trolley)
Admission and skip-the-line access, as noted
Entry/Admission - Go San Diego Card
Entry/Admission - SeaWorld San Diego
Entry/Admission - San Diego Zoo
Entry/Admission - LEGOLAND California
Entry/Admission - San Diego Zoo Safari Park
Entry/Admission - USS Midway Museum
Entry/Admission - Belmont Park
Entry/Admission - Hornblower Cruises & Events
Entry/Admission - San Diego Speed Boat Adventures
Entry/Admission - San Diego Natural History Museum
Entry/Admission - Fleet Science Center
Entry/Admission - Birch Aquarium at Scripps
Entry/Admission - San Diego Automotive Museum
Entry/Admission - San Diego Air & Space Museum
Entry/Admission - Bike and Kayak Tours Inc - La Jolla
Entry/Admission - Japanese Friendship Garden
Entry/Admission - San Diego Model Railroad Museum
Entry/Admission - San Diego Museum of Art
Entry/Admission - Museum of Photographic Arts (MoPA)
Entry/Admission - San Diego History Center
Entry/Admission - San Diego Art Institute
Entry/Admission - Petco Park
Entry/Admission - The New Children's Museum
Entry/Admission - Hornblower Cruises & Events (Whale Watching & Harbor Tours)
Entry/Admission - Knott's Soak City U.S.A.
Entry/Admission - Bike and Kayak Tours, Inc. Coronado
Entry/Admission - GoCar Tours
Entry/Admission - Whaley House Museum
Entry/Admission - Museum of Making Music
Entry/Admission - Living Coast Discovery Center
Entry/Admission - Gaslamp Museum at the Davis-Horton House
Entry/Admission - Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego
Entry/Admission - Coronado Museum of History and Art
Entry/Admission - South Coast Plaza
Entry/Admission - Newport Landing Whale Watching
Entry/Admission - Red Line Tours - Hollywood
Entry/Admission - Dolby Theatre
Entry/Admission - The Hollywood Museum
Food and drinks, unless specified
1 and 2 day pass do not include SeaWorld San Diego
Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Your Go San Diego Card will be immediately available as your 'ticket' after purchase. Save your pass on your mobile device and use it for direct entry into the attractions.
Go San Diego Cards are activated upon first usage and are good until 5:30pm daily. Once inside an attraction or on a tour guests are welcome to stay until closing
Operating hours of each attraction are subject to change without notice. Some attractions are seasonal. If you are traveling over a holiday period, please ensure you check the operating hours with each attraction
Please Note: 1 and 2 day pass do not include SeaWorld San Diego
3- 5- and 7-Day pass provides access to one Premium Attraction (choose SeaWorld San Diego, Speed Boat Adventures or 2-Day Hop On, Hop Off Trolley).