Gokayama And Shirakawago Winter Illuminations With Transport From Nagoya - Nagoya-shi
OverviewTake part in the Winter Light-up event on a guided small group tour with lunch and dinner included. This full day trip will take you through great landscapes of the Unesco Heritage village in Gokayama and Shirakawago village, giving the opportunity to enjoy this seasonal event that takes place only a few days per year. Travel on an air-conditioned bus and taste the "Beef Sukiyaki" and "Toyama Sushi" meals provided during the tour.
- Small-group tour
- Lunch included
- Dinner included
Know More about this tourAfter gathering around 9:40am the tour bus will depart from Nagoya Train Station.
The first stop is at Lake Miboroko rest area for an approximately 1-hour lunch break. A "Beef Sukiyaki" meal set will be provided to the travelers.
The bus will then follow to Shirakawago village for a bit of sightseeing. This is a great opportunity to explore and walk around this nice village in a two hours stop.
After that, the tour goes to a Gokayama souvenir shop where it will be possible to buy some local specialties and souvenirs for around 20 mins. Later, the main highlight of the tour will take place, which is joining the wonderful Light-up event in Gokayama, Suganuma Area for about two hours. Just enjoy your time here as this limited edition of the event is only available for a few days in the winter.
On the return to Nagoya, a dinner box is distributed inside the bus. The tour will end at Nagoya Station around 9:30pm.
Inclusions for Gokayama And Shirakawago Winter Illuminations With Transport From Nagoya
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Lunch and dinner
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
Exclusions for Gokayama And Shirakawago Winter Illuminations With Transport From Nagoya
- Drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Child meals(under 5 years old)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Dress code is smart casual, but adequate warm clothing with non-slip shoes or winter boots are recommended
The lunch option and return location cannot be changed
The tour will depart regardless of weather or traffic conditions unless you are notified otherwise; if cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or refund
Traffic congestion or other uncontrollable reasons may lead to delayed timings and changes to the tour schedule
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.