Golan Heights And Safed Full Day Tour From Herzliya - Herzlia
OverviewGolan Heights and Safed Full Day Tour from Herzliya all hotels. The Golan Heights, Israel's mountainous northern region, is one of the most beautiful and most traveled parts of the country. A visit to the city of Safed - with its magnificent mountaintop setting and fresh, clean mountain air, is a heavenly experience.
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourBe picked up between 07.00-07.15 am and be driven to Safed, with its magnificent mountaintop setting and fresh, clean mountain air is a heavenly experience. The ancient Galilean city is the highest city in Israel, and commands a breathtaking view of the Galilee in the winter with its green mountains and the white snow-capped peak of Mount Hermon. Safed is one of the four holy cities in Israel. It has been a spiritual center since the 1600s when it was the center of Kabbala (Jewish mysticism). The Kabbalist mystics lived, studied, taught, and wrote in the city and many of the graves are objects of veneration.
Next proceed to Golan Heights; stop at Gadot overlook Mitzpe Gadot, the memorial site for the fallen of the Golan, located over former Syrian bunkers and see the monument built on site in honor of the Alexandroni brigade. Enjoy a panoramic view of the Hula Valley. You will then be returned to Herzliya.
Inclusions for Golan Heights And Safed Full Day Tour From Herzliya
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Government licensed professional tour guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Golan Heights And Safed Full Day Tour From Herzliya
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Recommended for this tour: Comfortable walking shoes.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.