Golan Heights Day Tour - Hamat Gader
OverviewTour the Golan Heights with a professional tour guide. View an ancient synagogue, fortifications, Hamat Gader, and much more. The scenery is breathtaking, and the colors are exquisite
- Hammat Gader
Know More about this tour
Itinerary Golan Heights
Golan Heights resides in the upper most North of Israel. There are beautiful views and scenery, plenty of trees and mountains. From the Golan Heights you can see where the 3 borders meet, Jordan, Syria, and Israel. There are plenty of Syrian fortifications to view.
Katzrin is one of the major cities of the Golan Heights. There is one of the oldest synagogues there from the 6th century, and it was built over an even older synagogue that was built about th 4th century. Katzrin was destroyed in an earthquake in 746 C.E. That was probably the reason why it was abandoned.
As we are leaving Tel Aviv we will pass Natanya and Herzeliya. We will go North along the coastal plain, then turn through the plain of Armageddon, with a view of Megiddo. Ascend the Golan Heights for a look at where the 3 borers meet, Syria, Jordan, and Israel.
Katzrin is the capital of the Golan. You will explore the partially restored remains of an excavated village from the period of the Talmud. There is a synagogue, an olive press, and homes,
Moving on to the Syrian fortifications at Mount Bental, there are trenches and bunkers that were taken by Israel in the Six Day War.
Minimum 4 people four a tour.
Inclusions for Golan Heights Day Tour
- Meeting and assistance
- Entrance fees,
- Group tour
Exclusions for Golan Heights Day Tour
- Personal expenses and private insurance.
- We recommend that you have cash money available for tips and personal expenses.
- Single suplement
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.