Gold Coast Attraction Pass Including Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary And Paradise Jetboating - Surfers Paradise
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 90 Days
Departure Time :
9:00 AM Valid from the time you exchange your voucher, for the consecutive days selected.
Departure Details :
Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary, 708 Jesmond Rd Fig Tree Pocket, Brisbane, Queensland 4069 Australia
Cancellation Policy : For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
OverviewWant to visit the Gold Coast's top attractions?A Gold Coast attraction pass is a smart travel companion offering entry to more than 35 attractions and experiences that allows you to enjoy savings on a range of tours, attractions and experiences. Jump on action-packed thrill rides, relax on a leisurely sightseeing cruise, or visit popular cultural attractions. Choose a pass that is valid for 3 months and good for a specific number of attractions, or you can opt for an unlimited number of attractions to be visited within a short time period.
- Instant Confirmation
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Receive discounts at selected restaurants, shops and attractions
Know More about this tour
Choose from either a 3, 5 or 7-ticket Attractions Pass, which allows you the flexibility to choose the attractions that you want to visit within a three month period.
If you want to see and do as much as possible in a shorter time period, select the 3, 5 or 7-day Unlimited Attractions Pass. With this pass, you can visit as many attractions as you like within three, five, or seven consecutive days from the first day that you activate the pass.
Use the Gold Coast attractions pass just like a credit card; the cards computer chip allows cash-free entry to over 35 top attractions and grants the pass-holder steeply discounted admissions to many other venues and tours.
Decide what to do and how to make the most of your stay on the Gold Coast with the full-color guide and helpful maps that come with your pass.
Itinerary:Activities and attractions included in the Gold Coast Attraction Pass
Gold Coast - Fully included options
• 7D Cinema - Two movies
• Aquaduck Safaris - Adventure safari
• Australian Kayak Adventures – 2-hour Sunset Tour or 2-hour Kayak Hire
• Catch A Crab – Catch a Crab tour
• Charlies Cafe & Bar - Any meal to the value of $35. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner
• Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary – single entry
• Dracula's Haunted House – single entry
• Get Wet Surf School: 2-hour surf lesson
• Gold Coast Wake Park - 1 hour cable ski
• Gold Coast Watersports - 30-minute Jetski (min 2 people)
• Fire 4 Hire – 1-Hour Gold coast Fire Truck tour
• Greyhound - Return to Byron Bay
• Greyhound – Return to Brisbane
• Hanlan's – Seafood dinner buffet (5:30pm - 6:30pm)
• Holoverse - single ticket 1 session
• Illusions Magic Show - General admission seating
• Infinity – single entry
• King Tutts Putt Putt - 2 courses
• Paradise Jetboating - Jetboat ride
• Planet Chill - free 2-hour Ice Skating session
• QLD Scuba Diving - Snorkel cruise
• Ripley's Believe it or Not! - Single entry
• Surfers Paradise Cruises - Lunch Cruise
• Whales in Paradise - Whale Watching - 8:30am (weekdays, outside of holiday periods)
• Wyndham Cruises - Morning Tea or Afternoon Cruise
Gold Coast - Upgrade Attraction Options
• Australian Kayaking Adventures $30 1⁄2 Day Dolphin & Stradbroke Island Tour
• Dolphins in Paradise Moreton Island Cruise, Snorkel & Lunch $55pp
• Gold Coast Watersports $40pp 5 Minute Flyboard
• Gold Coast Watersports $30pp Parasailing (min 2 pp)
• Hanlans at Novotel Seafood Dinner Buffet $10pp 6.30pm - 9pm
• Hard Rock Café 3 Course Meal - Souvenir T-Shirt or Pin* $20 Adult / $10 Child 18 (*valid for Flexi Passes only)
• Southern Cross Day Tours $20 1⁄2 Day Natural Bridge and Springbrook PM tour
• Southern Cross Day Tours $20 Nocturnal Glow Worm Tour
• Southern Cross Day Tours $20 1⁄2 Day Mt Tamborine Morning Tour
• Whales in Paradise $20 Whale Watching anytime
• Straddie Island Safari $20pp Includes LunchPlease note: Tours and attractions are subject to change and availability due to weather and other conditions.
Access to 35 of the top attractions on the Gold Coast
Full color guide and maps
Entry/Admission - Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary
Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
You are required to enter a travel date, please note this is only required as an indication
Your card is valid for one year until activated
Please note: Collections points are closed Christmas Day (December 25)
One pass MUST be purchased per person
This tour was amazing!
Had a great time in GoldCoast and Brisbane. However, unfortunately the Banana city tour and bicycle tour are not available. Whale watching not available too. We chosen the dolphins in paradise, infinity, Currumbin wildlife, Hanlans seafood buffet, Lonepine sanctuary. Overall it's worth the money but we do expect more.Hope can get more choices in future trip!
It was absolutely amazing! Loved the different activities which included a wide range appropriate for children and adults alike. The only downside was that we did not have enough time to complete all the activities, therefore we would have to consider time allowance for each activity next time. Great value for money though!
These cards seemed like a good idea but we were a little worried that no spots would be available when we went to book. However, the cards were brilliant and all vendors accepted without any questions. We used the cards a lot for Whale watching, Island Cruise, Currumbim, Jet boating, mini golf, glow worms etc etc.
All vendors accepted without any questions. We did strike a couple of minor issues at Cedar Creek with the cards not being accepted for both the glowworms and the lunch. But the Cedar Creek staff resolved this.
So I would highly recommend these cards. They meant that we did a lot more activities than we would have normally. Overall, good value for money.
All staff were very helpful when we picked up the cards and when using them.
This pass is fantastic. There are so many attractions to choose from we should have bought the 5 entry one. The savings were massive. We did Paradise Jet boating, Currumbin Wildlife and Ripley's Believe it or Not. But there were about 25 things to choose from in Surfers Paradise/Gold Coast and then loads more in Brisbane.
We went to the iventure store in surfers paradise to get our cards. The staff were friendly and helpful and gave us great directions and suggestions.
This was a great experience and I would recommend it, as a way to buy attractions and save loads of money. It's also easy to use when you get to the attractions as well. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!
All of the tours were great after we finally understood what needed to be done. We had to locate a place that would issue the card. I was e-mailed a list of places to pick up the card. The first place we went had the cards but had no instructions on how to use them. We drove 30 minutes to the next closest place. They had the cards with only a small flyer that described how to use it. No problem, we figured out the things we wanted to do.
When i bought the tickets, there was a long list of things we could do for free. I was really surprised when two of the "free" tours told me i needed to pay a surcharge; $20 each in one case and $10 each in the other. The great deal I thought I had bought was only a good deal..
A little truth in advertising would be a good thing.
This will save you a lot! Absolutely worth it! Just make sure you get your iVenture card at the collection point after presenting them this voucher and you are ready to go. You can show this card at the attractions and it is good as paying for a ticket.
Forget about buying the pass. Most of the tour vendors had a problem identifying the card and knowing what to do to accept it. One vendor in particular said her tours were fully booked when we called saying we will use the card. When we went there direct, there were vacancies