Gold Coast Combo: Jet Ski Hire, Parasailing And Flyboard For TwoWrite a Review
OverviewCombines three watersport activities on the Gold Coast including a 30-minute jet ski hire to share, tandem parasail (8 minutes in the air) and a 15-minute flyboard session for each person.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourCombine three experiences and choose a 30-minute jet ski hire to share, a 5 min Flyboard introduction for each person and tandem parasail for 2 people to share.
Fly high like Iron Man and dive like a dolphin with the newest extreme watersport activity that is taking the world by storm. The Fly Board is similar to a skateboard with bindings attached, which is then attached to a jetski via a 20 meter hose. The thrust from the jetski gives the fly board’s propulsion while the hirer controls the direction. It’s easier than it looks as you will have friendly and experienced staff on hand helping to have you up and flying. Your experience starts with a safety briefing and being kitted out with wetsuit, helmet and life jacket. You will then learn the basic man-oeuvres including taxiing through the water, turning left and right around the instructor and then standing up!
Next, jump on board a specially designed parasailing boat and take your seat. The tunes will be providing ambience in the background as your deckhand gives you the briefing and outlines the experience while you head out to the fly zone. You will then make your way to the back platform where the deckhand will fit you in the special harness and clip you to the parachute. When the conditions are perfect the skipper will flick the release and you will be winched at a controlled rate high into the air, beginning your parasailing adventure. When the rope is out to 100 meters, the skipper will then cruise around the broadwater, following the thermals and providing you with a truly memorable and magical experience. From this vantage point you will be parasailing over the beautiful broadwaters and be able to see the Surfers Paradise skyline, the Q1, South Stradbroke and WaveBreak Islands, the Gold Coast Seaway, the mountains of the Gold Coast hinterland including Springbrook and Tambourine Mountains.
Last of your activities is a 30-minute jet ski hire around the course. Experience pure adrenalin as you speed around a purpose built 1km circuit aboard the latest model Yamaha Waverunners.
Inclusions for Gold Coast Combo: Jet Ski Hire, Parasailing And Flyboard For Two
- Life Jackets, helmets all necessary equipment
- Use of the resort facilities
- Free parking
Exclusions for Gold Coast Combo: Jet Ski Hire, Parasailing And Flyboard For Two
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for pregnant women
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
You will need to produce a valid photo id and sign a liability waiver prior to riding
Operators must be 16 years or older and a guardian will need to sign their waiver if under 18 years, Minimum age of 8 years as a passenger.
No special license required.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.