Gold Coast Lunch Cruise
OverviewDine on the water on a lunchtime boat tour from Surfers Paradise. Cruise along the Nerang River to Broadwater, past the Marina Mirage and Palazzo Versace, and admire the Gold Coast’s skyscrapers and resort hotels. While cruising, enjoy a buffet lunch of seafood and chicken, and soak up the Gold Coast views from the sundeck on this relaxing lunch cruise.
Know More about this tourAfter boarding your sightseeing boat at Cavill Avenue, depart from the heart of Surfers Paradise and follow the winding Nerang River past the glittering skyscrapers and hotels of the Gold Coast.
While cruising, enjoy a delicious buffet lunch of prawns and chicken, salads and tropical fruit, with drinks available for sale from the licensed bar. With indoor and outdoor seating, you can dine with fabulous 360-degree views on the sundeck or inside in air-conditioned comfort.
The route travels north to Broadwater, past the magnificent homes of the rich and famous. From the water, have fabulous views of such famous Gold Coast attractions as Sea World, the luxury yachts and wharves of the Marina Mirage resort complex and the Palazzo Versace -- Australias only six-star resort hotel.
Listen to the onboard commentary and relax in the sunshine with the opportunity to purchase tea and coffee on this leisurely Gold Coast lunch cruise.
Inclusions for Gold Coast Lunch Cruise
- Lunch cruise
- Buffet lunch
- Live commentary on board
Exclusions for Gold Coast Lunch Cruise
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please dress appropriately. Sunscreen and a hat are recommended during the summer months, and warm clothing is recommended during winter months
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Half-Day Whale Watching and Canal Cruise from the Gold Coast
- Gold Coast Ghost Walking Tour
- Lamington National Park Hiking Tour from the Gold Coast: Picnic Rock or Tooloona Creek
- Kayak and Snorkeling Day Trip From the Gold Coast Including South Stradbroke and Wave Break Island
- Gold Coast Airport and Theme Park Travel Pass
- Gold Coast SkyPoint Observation Deck Ticket