Gold Coast Sailing Cruise With Optional Seafood Lunch
OverviewSail the calm waters of the Gold Coast Broadwater on a luxury sailboat with an expert crew. Take in sights such as the Southport Yacht Club, Marina Mirage, Palazzo Versace Hotel, Wave Break Island and Surfers Paradise. Sip sparkling wine and nibble on snacks as you soak up the beauty of sailing on the Gold Coast. Want a real meal? Upgrade to include a tasty lunch featuring fresh Australian seafood. This small-group tour is limited to 10 people for a more customized experience.
Know More about this tourAfter making your way to Mariners Cove Marina, board your deluxe sailboat for a spectacular 2-hour cruise on the calm waters of the Gold Coast Broadwater.
As you cruise, pass the Southport Yacht Club and Marina Mirage where you can spot luxurious super-yachts. Your captain takes a small detour for a closer look at the luxury hotel Palazzo Versace. Continue towards South Stradbroke Island, catching sight of Sea World, Wave Break Island and the Seaway as you go. Keep an eye out for pelicans, terns, cormorants and, occasionally, sea eagles around the sandbars. You may even spot some playful dolphins swimming near your vessel.
Sights abound from the deck as you sip a glass of sparkling wine and nibble on fresh fruit, cheese, crackers and other appetizers. As you cruise, the captain shares stories about the Gold Coast and your boat, which has competed in four Sydney to Hobart Yacht Races, considered one of the worlds most difficult sailing races.
Upgrade to include a deluxe seafood lunch during the cruise. The lunch offers an abundant platter of Australias famous seafood that might include fresh crab, oysters, prawns, or other delicacies depending on availability that day. A non-seafood option is also available. Top off the meal with dessert.
On the return voyage, get great views of Surfers Paradise and the busy waterway as you chat with your friendly crew and small-group companions.
After two hours, your yacht returns to the dock where your tour ends.
Inclusions for Gold Coast Sailing Cruise With Optional Seafood Lunch
- 2 glasses of sparkling wine or soft drinks
- Lunch (if lunch option selected)
Exclusions for Gold Coast Sailing Cruise With Optional Seafood Lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Soft-soled shoes are recommended
Please bring a sun hat and sunscreen
Guests will be required to climb 1 to 2 steps to board vessel
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.