Gold Coast Sightseeing Cruise
OverviewSee the Gold Coast from the water on a sightseeing boat tour from Surfers Paradise. Enjoy morning or afternoon tea while cruising along the meandering Nerang River, and admire the Gold Coast’s skyscrapers and resort hotels as you tour the coastal waterways. From Surfers Paradise, you’ll cruise to Broadwater past the Marina Mirage and magnificent Palazzo Versace. If you choose the morning option, enjoy cake with coffee and tea; the afternoon snack includes a cheese platter.
Know More about this tourDepart from the heart of Surfers Paradise on Cavill Avenue, and follow the winding Nerang River past the Gold Coasts glittering skyscrapers and hotels.
Tracing the river north to Broadwater, see the best of the Gold Coast from the water, including the magnificent homes of the rich and famous. The route winds past stand-out Gold Coast attractions such as Sea World, the luxury yachts and wharves of the Marina Mirage resort complex and the Palazzo Versace Australias only six-star resort hotel.
As you cruise, listen to the onboard commentary and relax in the sunshine with morning coffee and cake, or a cheese platter and refreshments on the afternoon tour.
Enjoy fabulous views from the sundeck, or sit inside in air-conditioned comfort. Drinks are available for sale from the licensed bar, and fun activities are provided for kids.
Inclusions for Gold Coast Sightseeing Cruise
- Sightseeing cruise
- Morning tea or afternoon snacks
- Live commentary on board
Exclusions for Gold Coast Sightseeing Cruise
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
Please dress appropriately. Sunscreen and a hat are recommended during the summer months, and warm clothing is recommended during winter months
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Gold Coast Theme Park Pass: Movie World, Sea World and Wet n Wild
- Stradbroke Island Kayak and Snorkeling Tour
- Gold Coast Jet Boat Ride from Main Beach
- Private Gold Coast Airport Arrival Transfer
- Private Byron Bay and Mullumbimby Day Trip from the Gold Coast
- Broadwater and Wave Break Island Snorkel and Glass Bottom Kayak Afternoon Tour from the Gold Coast