Gold Coast Tandem Parasailing
OverviewJump on board a specially designed parasail boat for the experience of a lifetime. Get a birds eye view of Surfers Paradise, the hinterland and the isolated islands of the beautiful Gold Coast. Soar like an eagle as the clear blue waters flow 100 meters beneath your feet.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- All necessary equipment included
Know More about this tour
Fly high and stay dry or fly low and in you go!
Parasailing is a great activity and an absolute must do for everyone.Tick this off your bucket list as you jump on board a specially designed parasail boat for the experience of a lifetime. Enjoy a birds eye view of Surfers Paradise, the hinterland and the isolated islands of the beautiful Gold Coast.
Soar like an eagle as the clear blue waters flow 100 meters beneath your feet. Enjoy nature spotting including wallabies on the beaches of South Stradbroke Island and the majestic dolphins, turtles and stingrays in the broadwater. Allow for 1.5-hour for the all experience as you will get a speedboat ride with your parasail.
Totally safe and relaxing and a great activity to share with a friend or loved one.
Inclusions for Gold Coast Tandem Parasailing
- Life Jacket
- Solo or tandem parasail
- Use of the resort facilities
Exclusions for Gold Coast Tandem Parasailing
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for pregnant women
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
Min age is 8 years old.
Tandem parasail is for a group of 2 people
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Stradbroke Island Kayak and Snorkeling Tour
- Gold Coast Jet Boat Ride from Main Beach
- Private Gold Coast Airport Arrival Transfer
- Private Byron Bay and Mullumbimby Day Trip from the Gold Coast
- Broadwater and Wave Break Island Snorkel and Glass Bottom Kayak Afternoon Tour from the Gold Coast
- Springbrook National Park Hiking Tour Including Natural Bridge from the Gold Coast