Gold Coast Tandem Skydive
OverviewTake the plunge and tandem skydive over the Gold Coast's beautiful beaches. Your friendly guide will ensure your experience is one to remember for all of the right reasons. Take off from the International airport and take in the views of the city, canals and the ocean before landing on gorgeous Kirra beach. Free hotel transfers are offered from centrally located Surfers Paradise hotels.
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
- Airport transfer
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Scenic air tour
Know More about this tourSkydiving is known, for very good reason, as life's ultimate thrill. It's the big daddy, the adventure and rush by which all others are measured. Amazingly, the buzz of free fall is an easy and safe experience, especially during a tandem skydiving adventure.
Nothing more to pay on the day! Your Australian Parachute Federation Levy is included in the price.
On the ground you'll be suited up in skydiving gear and your professional skydiving instructors will run through a few "dirt dives" – practice skydiving exits. You'll also be taught the skydiving basics of canopy control and safe landing procedures. Once you're confident with this skydiving knowledge you'll enjoy a 20-minute flight to an altitude of approximately 12,000 feet where, after a final check, it's time to hop out and take the quick way down – straight onto the beach!
The beauty of tandem skydiving is that it requires none of the usual intensive skydiving training, but offers 100 per cent of the mind-blowing, 200km/hr open-air thrill. The feeling is often described as floating on a cushion of air as you hurtle 7,500 feet through the sky in 45 seconds. The skydiving parachute is deployed at around 4,500 feet, offering an intensely serene experience and one of the world's greatest views – perfect for reflecting on the high-adrenaline skydiving adventure you've just enjoyed. During the five-minute glide to earth you'll be taught to control your direction and descent speed and, once you touch down, you'll be on a high for weeks – guaranteed.
Your local operator offer a free pickup from Surfers Paradise every day at around 6am and free return transport. Please contact your local operator to confirm. If you are located in an area between Tugun and Surfers Paradise or you're coming from a different direction, but are close to the office or landing at the airport, please call your local operator to discuss transport options.
Inclusions for Gold Coast Tandem Skydive
- Ground training
- Skydive and beach landing
Exclusions for Gold Coast Tandem Skydive
- Video and photo packages are available upon arrival at the office. As is additional insurance if you wish to purchase it.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Please note: there must be a 24 hour gap between your last scuba dive and your tandem skydive. You can skydive and then scuba dive however so if you'd like to do both, consider booking your jump first
Due to the weight / balance of the parachute, passengers weighing over 95kg must contact the local operator prior to jumping
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Springbrook National Park Hiking Tour Including Natural Bridge from the Gold Coast
- Stradbroke Island Day Trip from the Gold Coast
- Stradbroke Island by Seaplane from the Gold Coast
- Gold Coast Sightseeing Cruise
- Gold Coast Lamington National Park and Tamborine Mountain 4WD Eco Tour
- Gold Coast Tandem Parasailing