Enjoy the perfect combination of Iceland's most popular tour route, the Golden Circle followed by a relaxing bathe in a hot spring nature bath, called the Secret Lagoon. This 8-hour tour takes you to places like ÃÂingvellir (Thingvellir) National Park, Geysir hot spring area, Gullfoss waterfall and the Secret Lagoon where the entrance fee and a towel are included in the price of the tour.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
Enjoy a well-paced Golden Circle tour followed by a soak in a geothermal lagoon.
The day starts with a complimentary pick-up from hotels and guesthouses in the greater Reykjavik area. Pick-up starts at 10am and once all guests have been collected, the tour will leave Harpa, music and conference hall in downtown Reykjavik at approximately 10:30am. Our coach size depends on the number of passengers booked onto the tour, but it could be a 16 seater coach or a bigger coach with 50 seats.
We start the tour in Þingvellir (Thingvellir) National Park where the Eurasian and the North American plates are slowly drifting apart. You can actually walk down one of the rifts that has been formed as a result of the drift. From there we drive past Laugarvatn over to Geysir where we'll stop for a short lunch (own expense) and a walk around the geothermal area where the hot-spring Strokkur spouts water up to 20 meters in the air (65 ft).
The next destination is Gullfoss waterfall in Hvítá river which is made up of melt-water from the glacier Langjökull, the second largest glacier in Iceland. You'll then end the day with a delightful soak in the warm water of the Secret Lagoon in Flúðir. The lagoon is the oldest pool in Iceland and filled with geothermal water that flows from the nearby hot springs. The water temperature is pretty comfortable (38-40°C / 100-104°F). The entrance fee and use of a towel are included in the tour price. From the lagoon we then head back to Reykjavík across Hellisheiði heath.
The tour includes short, relatively easy walks on the sites visited. We recommend that you dress warmly because the weather in Iceland can change very quickly.
Inclusions for Golden Circle And Secret Lagoon Day Trip From Reykjavik
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Parking fees
- Entrance fee to the secret lagoon and towel rental
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Golden Circle And Secret Lagoon Day Trip From Reykjavik
- Food and drinks
- Fees for using bathrooms at attractions
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child and youth discount only applies if booking two children/youths or less per adult
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately, weather in Iceland can be very changeable
Remember to bring your swimsuit for bathing in the Secret Lagoon
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.