Combine the popular Golden Circle sightseeing tour with a relaxing trip to the phenomenal Secret Lagoon natural hot springs. Soak in the unique and natural waters of the hot springs and enjoy all the wonders of the attractions that make up the famous Golden Circle - on this 9 hour, small group experience directly from your hotel in ReykjavÃk. Thingvellir National Park, Geysir hot spring area and Gullfoss waterfall are three of the most popular attractions in Iceland and together they combine some of the most iconic landmarks of Iceland.
- Small-group tour
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Excellent value for money
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
This Golden Circle and Secret Lagoon Hot Springs Adventure starts with a pick up from your accommodation in Reykjavík before heading to Þingvellir (Thingvellir) National Park, the first attractions of the iconic Golden Circle. Here natural wonders meet rich history, making up one of the most fascinating attractions in Iceland. Þingvellir National Park lies in a rift valley that marks where the 2 tectonic plates are moving apart. Here you can also find Althing, the first national parliament of Iceland, the Silfra Fissure, Almannagjá rift and many more. After exploring this UNESCO world heritage site you will make a stop by Faxi waterfall before heading towards Geysir hot spring area.
Explore the bubbling hot springs and geysers of this phenomenal geothermal field and make sure not to miss the spouting Strokkur before heading to the 3rd and last attraction of the Golden Circle: Last but certainly not least is Gullfoss, the golden waterfall. Gullfoss lies in the canyon of Hvíta River, with all of its wonders this site alone attracts thousands of visitors every year. With water plummeting down 32 meters the waterfall offers spectacular views of the natural forces of Icelandic nature.
Before heading back to your accommodation in Reykjavík we'll stop by at the Secret Lagoon Hot Springs for some nice and relaxing time to soak in the natural hot pool of the Secret Lagoon.
Inclusions for Golden Circle And Secret Lagoon Hot Springs Day Trip From Reykjavík
- Pick up and drop off from hotels in the downtown Reykajvík area.
- A visit to Thingvellir National Park, Geysir & Gullfoss
- Admission to the Secret Lagoon
- Faxi waterfall visit
- Certified guide
Exclusions for Golden Circle And Secret Lagoon Hot Springs Day Trip From Reykjavík
- Food & drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
We recommend that you bring: Warm and waterproof outdoor clothing, head wear, gloves, packed lunch, bathing suit, towel and sturdy shoes
Please note that the order of the itinerary can vary whereas we might swap the order of the attractions due to weather conditions and other related factors.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.