Golden Circle And Secret Lagoon Hot Springs Day Trip From Reykjavík - Reykjavik
OverviewCombine the popular Golden Circle sightseeing tour with a relaxing trip to the phenomenal Secret Lagoon natural hot springs. Soak in the unique and natural waters of the hot springs and enjoy all the wonders of the attractions that make up the famous Golden Circle - on this 9 hour, small group experience directly from your hotel in ReykjavÃk. Thingvellir National Park, Geysir hot spring area and Gullfoss waterfall are three of the most popular attractions in Iceland and together they combine some of the most iconic landmarks of Iceland.
- Small-group tour
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Excellent value for money
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
This Golden Circle and Secret Lagoon Hot Springs Adventure starts with a pick up fromauthorized Reykjavik pick up points before heading to ingvellir (Thingvellir) National Park, the first attractions of the iconic Golden Circle. Here natural wonders meet rich history, making up one of the most fascinating attractions in Iceland. ingvellir National Park lies in a rift valley that marks where the 2 tectonic plates are moving apart. Here you can also find Althing, the first national parliament of Iceland, the Silfra Fissure, Almannagj rift and many more. After exploring this UNESCO world heritage site you will make a stop by Faxi waterfall before heading towards Geysir hot spring area.
Explore the bubbling hot springs and geysers of this phenomenal geothermal field and make sure not to miss the spouting Strokkur before heading to the 3rd and last attraction of the Golden Circle: Last but certainly not least is Gullfoss, the golden waterfall. Gullfoss lies in the canyon of Hvta River, with all of its wonders this site alone attracts thousands of visitors every year. With water plummeting down 32 meters the waterfall offers spectacular views of the natural forces of Icelandic nature.
Before heading back to Reykjavik you will stop by at the Secret Lagoon Hot Springs for some nice and relaxing time to soak in the natural hot pool of the Secret Lagoon.
Inclusions for Golden Circle And Secret Lagoon Hot Springs Day Trip From Reykjavík
- Reykjavik pick up and drop off service
- Guided tour of the Golden Circle
- A visit to Thingvellir National Park, Geysir & Gullfoss
- Entrance fee to the Secret Lagoon
- Certified guide
Exclusions for Golden Circle And Secret Lagoon Hot Springs Day Trip From Reykjavík
- Food & drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
This adventure tour is a small group experience tour offering a more personalized experience.
We recommend that you bring: Warm and waterproof outdoor clothing, head wear, gloves, packed lunch, bathing suit, towel and sturdy shoes.
Please note that the order of the itinerary can vary whereas the operator reserves the right to swap the order of the attractions due to weather conditions and other related factors.
During the summer season (May 15th - Sept 15th) pick up starts at 8:00am. During the winter season (Sept 16th - May 14th) pick up starts at 9:00am.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Small-Group Volcano Tour from Reykjavik: Descent Into Thrihnukagigur Volcano and Hike
- Golden Circle Express Tour from Reykjavik
- Wonders of Snfellsnes Peninsula - Private Tour from Reykjavik
- Day Trip to the Snfellsnes Peninsula from Reykjavik - The Wonders of Snaefellsnes
- Small-Group Hot Springs and Lava Cave Day Trip from Reykjavik
- 3-Hour 'Quad Mad' ATV Quad Adventure from Reykjavik