Golden Circle Classic Day Tour From Reykjavik With Live Guide And Touch-Screen Audio Guide
OverviewThis tour has In-bus audio guide with 10 languages. See the world famous erupting geyser & hot springs, experience the magnificent Gullfoss waterfall and follow in the footsteps of Vikings in the lava canyons where America and Europe drift apart in Þingvellir.
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Step back in time on a history tour
Know More about this tourFollowing a morning pickup ay your centrally located hotel in Reykjavik, hop aboard your vehicle and travel into the Thingvellir National Park with your guide. Along the way, learn about the history, ecology, and geology of the area through the on-board audio guide available in 10 languages.
During your tour, visit the hot springs at Geysir widely considered among the most impressive of Icelands natural attractions and watch as the Strokkur geysers powerful jets of hot steam burst from the earth.
Next, stop at the Gullfoss waterfall where the glacial waters of the Hvt River tumble down three rocky tiers to the narrow canyon below. Here, take a stroll around the site and marvel at the thunderous roar from the cascading current.
When your time at the Gullfoss waterfall comes to an end, return in comfort to your Reykjavik hotel to conclude your tour.
Inclusions for Golden Circle Classic Day Tour From Reykjavik With Live Guide And Touch-Screen Audio Guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Personal audio guide in 10 languages
- Entrance fees
- On board free WiFi
- USB charger available in every seat
Exclusions for Golden Circle Classic Day Tour From Reykjavik With Live Guide And Touch-Screen Audio Guide
- Please bring your own headphones for the audio guide. Earphones are available for purchase on location
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Audio-guide languages available: English, French, German, Dutch, Italian, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Korean and Finnish
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.