Golden Circle Day Trip By Minibus From Reykjavik
OverviewOn this Golden Circle day trip by minibus from Reykjavik, you will visit Thingvellir National Park and see the rift where the Eurasian and North American tectonic plates meet and view the age-old parliament site of Althing. Next we will visit the beautiful Gullfoss waterfall, Faxi waterfall and the volcanic crater KeriÃ°. Lastly we will explore the Geysir geothermal area and see the geyser Strokkur which famously erupts every 6-8 minutes, sending up water and steam.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Know More about this tourExplore all of Icelands Golden Circle sights and more on this day trip from Reykjavik, traveling aboard a comfortable minibus to tour the countrys most celebrated natural treasures.
Admire the magnificent Gullfoss waterfall and see the powerful, spouting geyserStrokkur at the Geysir geothermal area. Explore the UNESCO-listed Thingvellir National Park, and witness the sheer beauty of the old viking parliament and where the North American and Eurasian geological rift meets. Enjoy an extra stop to witnessthe beautiful Faxi waterfall and to explore the unique Keri area (fee not included), where the natural colors are like from a science fiction movie. You will also have the opportunity enjoy a local lunch (own expense).
The trip includes free hotel pickup and drop-off from centrally-located hotels in Reykjavik, and there's also free Wi-Fi on the minibus.
Inclusions for Golden Circle Day Trip By Minibus From Reykjavik
- Entrance fee to Keri Volcanic Crater
- Local driver/guide
- Small-group tour
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minibus
- Free WiFi on board
Exclusions for Golden Circle Day Trip By Minibus From Reykjavik
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Please bring with you suitable clothes and walking shoes depending on weather conditions
Not recommended for participants with back problems, heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Day Trip to the Snfellsnes Peninsula from Reykjavik - The Wonders of Snaefellsnes
- Small-Group Hot Springs and Lava Cave Day Trip from Reykjavik
- 3-Hour 'Quad Mad' ATV Quad Adventure from Reykjavik
- Day Trip to the Glacier Lagoon: Jkulsrln with Boat Tour from Reykjavik
- Gulfoss and Geysir Express Half-Day Trip from Reykjavik
- Sea-Fishing Tour from Reykjavik