Golden Circle Day Trip Including Touch-Screen Multi-Language Audio Guide From ReykjavikWrite a Review
The Golden Circle is a collection of Iceland's most famous natural wonders and a must-see for any visitor to Iceland. This 6-hour day trip is ideal for those with a little less time. See the UNESCOâÂÂlisted Thingvellir National Park and discover the geothermal lakes, soaring peaks, and rugged landscapes for which the region is famous for. Take in top attractions including the hot springs at Geysir and Gullfoss waterfall, and marvel at the spectacular natural scenery you find. As well as a live guide, the tour also comes equipped with use of a personal computer tablet in each seat complete with an audio guide offering 10 languages.Â Tour includes round-trip travel from your Reykjavik hotel in a coach.
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All entrance fees included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourAfter hotel pickup in central reykjavic between 11:30am-12pm, depart to the amazing Golden Circle to visit some of Iceland´s most famous sights.
Step aboard a modern buses, equipped with Wi-Fi-connected computer tablets located in each seat. On the tablets you can use the GPS-sensitive, in-bus audio guides featuring a choice of 10 languages. Additionally, you'll have access to a local guide who will also be on board that will be happy answer any questions you might have about this unique country. In each seat, you'll also find a USB charger and included Wi-Fi for your use. During this fantastic tour, spend about 50 minutes at each site.
First stop on this tour will be in Thingvellir National Park, the founding place of the oldest existing parliament in the world. Follow in the footsteps of the Vikings, as you walk down the lava canyon where the huge tectonic plates of America and Eurasia are literally pulling apart. You'll see Rift Valley before your eyes on the shores of Iceland’s largest lake as well.
Next, visit the Geysir Hot Springs, the home of the original geyser and one of Iceland’s most famous natural attractions. Here, the ground shakes and steaming hot water erupts regularly from the Strokkur Geyser.
The last stop will be at Gullfoss Waterfall, where you can walk down to the edge of the waterfall to get a close-up view. See the powerful glacial river fall down nearly 105 feet (32 meters) emptying into a narrow canyon with a thunderous roar.
At the conclusion of the tour, you'll return to your hotel at approximately 6pm.
Inclusions for Golden Circle Day Trip Including Touch-Screen Multi-Language Audio Guide From Reykjavik
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Audio guide featuring both written and read guidance in 10 languages (English, French, German, Dutch, Italian, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Korean and Finnish)
- Free Wi-Fi and USB charger at each seat
- Entrance fees
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Golden Circle Day Trip Including Touch-Screen Multi-Language Audio Guide From Reykjavik
- Gratuities (optional)
- Headphones for audio guide available for purchase aboard coach (approx. ISK 1,000 or Eur 9,00 each)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Audio guide available in: English, French, German, Dutch, Italian, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Korean and Finnish
At time of booking, passengers must provide their hotel name and address for hotel pickup; otherwise, you'll be required to meet at designated meeting point in central Reykjavik listed on voucher
Not wheelchair accessible
A small amount of walking is involved
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.