Golden Circle Express Tour From Reykjavik
OverviewThe Golden Circle is a collection of Iceland's most famous natural wonders and a must-see for any visitor to Iceland. This express version of the classic Golden Circle tour is ideal for those with a little less time, as in just 6 hours you'll see the famous erupting geyser and hot springs, experience the spectacular Gullfoss Waterfall and walk in the footsteps of Vikings through the lava canyon where the American and Eurasian continents have dramatically pulled apart in Ãingvellir (Thingvellir) National Park. As well as a live guide, the tour also comes equipped with a personal computer tablet in each seat complete with an audio guide in 10 languages.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All entrance fees included
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
The Golden Circle Expressisideal for those with a little less time, as in just 7.5-hours you'll see the famous erupting geyser and hot springs, experience the spectacular Gullfoss Waterfall and walk in the footsteps of Vikings through the lava canyon where the American and Eurasian continents have dramatically pulled apart in ingvellir (Thingvellir) National Park.
Step on board a comfortable new coach, equipped with WiFi-connected computer tablets in each seat. On the tablets you can use the GPS Sensitive Audio Guide, available in 10 languages. There is also a local guide on board, who will happily answer any questions you might have about Iceland. In each seat you willalso find a USB Charger, should you need to top up your phone or camera battery along the way.
The first stop is in ingvellir National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site listing and the founding place of the oldest existing parliament in the world. This is also where the huge tectonic plates of America and Eurasia drift a part and the rift valley is there before your eyes on the shores of Icelands biggest lake.
The next stop is at Geysir Hot Springs, the home of the original geyser and Icelands most famous natural attraction. Here the ground shakes and steaming hot water erupts magnificently into the sky from the famous Strokkur Geyser every few minutes.
Our final stop is at Gullfoss Waterfall, where you can go for an easy walk down to the edge of the waterfall, an unforgettable sight to behold. Here the powerful glacial river flows down 32 meters on two levels and into a narrow canyon with a thunderous roar.
We will make a minimum 30 minute stop at Geysir Hot Springs, Gullfoss Waterfall and ingvellir National Park. In Geysir & Gullfoss there are shops where you can buy food and drinks.
If you only have time to do one tour in Iceland, then this should be the one.
Inclusions for Golden Circle Express Tour From Reykjavik
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Personal audio guide in 10 languages
- Entrance fees
- On board free WiFi
- USB charger available in every seat
Exclusions for Golden Circle Express Tour From Reykjavik
- Food and drinks
- Earphones for audio guide (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress according to weather: In Iceland it is always wise to dress in warm, waterproof clothes. Weather changes can be sudden so expect the unexpected. Bring a waterproof jacket and pants, headwear and gloves. Good outdoor shoes are recommended
It is recommended that you bring your own headphones for the on board audio guide simply because they will fit you best. It is also great for the environment. If you dont have your headphones or forgot to bring them, earphones are available to purchase on board (own expense)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.