OverviewExperience the thrilling forces of nature on a daytime Golden Circle tour and evening Northern Lights cruise from Reykjavik. Follow Icelands famous sightseeing route to discover its three natural wonders: Geysir geothermal field, the tectonic rift at Thingvellir National Park; and the spectacular Gulfoss Waterfall. Then, enjoy a 2.5-hour Northern Lights cruise to look for natures magic show in the night skies. Watch for the lights from deck as you learn about the phenomenon and sip on warming hot drinks.
- Instant Confirmation
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourStart with a morning pickup from your central Reykjavik hotel, and travel along the famous Golden Circle route by air-conditioned vehicle. Stop at one of Iceland’s fascinating greenhouse farms: Friðheimar Greenhouse Cultivation Centre. Take a tour and learn about the magic behind growing delicious and pesticide-free tomatoes and cucumbers with the aid of geothermal heat.
Then continue to the stunning geothermal area of Geysir to admire its bubbling hot pools. Watch the Strokkur hot spring shoots water high in the air every few minutes, and then head inside Geysirstofa museum to see a short multimedia show about Iceland's natural wonders.
Next, travel to Gulfoss waterfall. Stop to take photos of the 105-foot (32-meter), two-tier cascades and then continue along the circular route. After a break for lunch (own expense), visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Thingvellir National Park, where two continental plates almost meet across a rugged plain.
In the evening, make your way to Reykjavik Old Harbour for your Northern Lights cruise. Put on your supplied coveralls and cruise out to sea to seek the dazzling lights.
As you watch, listen to the informative onboard commentary and savor hot drinks (own expense) to keep warm. With luck, see a shimmering light display — although sightings cannot be guaranteed.
After roughly 2.5 hours, your tour ends with a hotel drop-off.
Inclusions for Golden Circle Tour And Evening Northern Lights Cruise From Reykjavik
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees to Geysir multimedia show and Friðheimar cultivation centre
- Use of coveralls on cruise
Exclusions for Golden Circle Tour And Evening Northern Lights Cruise From Reykjavik
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
If this experience is canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Hotel pick up: Available to book directly with supplier (extra fees apply).
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.