OverviewExplore the European side of Istanbul on this 3-hour tour, and see highlights like the Golden Horn, Eyp Sultan Mosque and Miniatrk model park! With an expert guide at your side, youll visit the Eyp districts most significant mosque before riding up a cable car to Pierre Loti Caf. Enjoy stunning views of the Golden Horn Istanbuls natural harbor and then finish your tour admiring miniature model replicas of Turkeys famous buildings at Miniatrk.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Ideal choice for families
- Instant Confirmation
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourStart your tour with a hotel pickup, and then head straight to the district of Eyüp by minibus. Your first stop here is Eyüp Sultan Mosque, the place of worship that’s widely considered to be Istanbul’s holiest site. Visited by thousands each day, the mosque is known for its colorful yet mystical ambiance.
Inside the building is the tomb of Eyüp El-Ensari -- a close companion of the Prophet Mohammed. After exploring the mosque, you’ll pay a visit to his famous mausoleum while leaning about his prominent religious role in Turkey.
Continue your tour with a walk to the Eyüp cable car, and then ride up it to the Pierre Loti Café, where the French poet Pierre Loti wrote while admiring views of the Golden Horn. Sit down and relax here, while soaking up commanding views of the horn-shaped fjord below that splits the city’s European shoreline into two.
Head down the cable car and stroll across to your tour’s final destination – Miniatürk! This kitsch yet fascinating museum showcases hundreds of models of Turkey’s most famous buildings. Aptly demonstrating the Turk’s pride for their heritage, the miniature park also boasts a selection of figurines that depict the country’s culture; see praying Muslims, Jews at a mosque, flower sellers and more!
Spend time exploring the site independently and then check out its popular shopping center for souvenirs to take home. Your tour then ends with a drop-off at your Istanbul hotel.
Inclusions for Golden Horn And Miniaturk Park Tour In Istanbul
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Local guide
- Entrance fees toMiniatürk
- Cable car ride
- Donation to Eyüp Sultan Mosque
Exclusions for Golden Horn And Miniaturk Park Tour In Istanbul
- Food and drink
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please note: When reconfirming your booking, your local supplier will advise you on alternative meeting points for hotels which are not accessible
A small amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Istanbul Shore Excursion: Istanbul In One Day Sightseeing Tour
- Troy Day Trip From Istanbul
- Istanbul Airport Private Arrival Transfer
- Istanbul By Night: Turkish Dinner And Show
- Istanbul Port Arrival Transfer: Cruise Port To Central Istanbul
- Istanbul By Night: Turkish Food Tour
- Istanbul Shore Excursion: Private Istanbul Express Sightseeing Tour
- Turkish Coffee Tour And Coffee-Making Class
- Full Day Bosphorus Cruise And Two Continents Tour
- By Night Dinner Cruise On The Bosphorus