Golden Horn (Eyup Sultan Mosque And Tomb, Pierre Loti Coffee House And Miniaturk) - IstanbulWrite a Review
This 4 hour guided tour is a perfect way to explore the landmarks of Istanbul like the Eyüp Sultan Mosque and his Tomb. The tour then proceeds to Pierre Loti Coffee House located on the hill via a cable car where you can enjoy the beautiful view of the Golden horn and then proceeds to Miniatürk, “a story land which is a popular open field miniature park.
- Embrace sharp harmony and historic curiosities in the most sacred site of Ä°stanbul.
- Visit to Eyüp Sultan Mosque and his Tomb.
- Cable car to Pierre Loti Coffee House among the green which is located on a hill.
- Visit to Miniatürk, “a story land”, the most influencing open field miniature park.
Know More about this tour
“To embrace sharp harmony and historic curiosities in the most sacred site of Istanbul”
Eyüp Sultan Mosque and his Tomb are the most sacred sites in Ä°stanbul after Mecca and Jerusalem where thousands of faithful people visit everday.
Eyüp El-Ensari was the flagbearer of Prophet Mohammed and died here during the Arabic siege of the city in the 7th century. The old trees, pigeons, praying believers and the visiting crowd create a mystical and colorful atmosphere around the mosque.
Teleferique (cable car) to Pierre Loti Coffee House among the green which is located on a hill with beautiful trees where you can enjoy the wonderful panorama of the Golden Horn.
Bird’ s eye view of the Golden Horn with the teleferique (cable car) while climbing to the café, 550 beeline meters in 115 seconds. The coffee house takes its name from Pierre Loti, the French author and poet who was very fond of Istanbul and wrote as he sat in this coffee house enjoying the view.
Miniaturk, “a story land”, the most influencing open field miniature park exhibiting scaled models of the most known masterpieces which create a fairy tale environment of Istanbul, Anatolia and the former Ottoman territories. It reflects the revival of Turkish culture and history in all its magnificence. Countless human figure models situated throughout the park such as a railroad worker, Muslims in a mosque courtyard, Jews praying in a synagogue, flower seller etc., portray the lifestyle of the society through ages.
You will mostly enjoy the colorful shopping center where you may find the best souvenirs from Istanbul.
- Advance reservation required.
Inclusions for Golden Horn (Eyup Sultan Mosque And Tomb, Pierre Loti Coffee House And Miniaturk)
- A/C transportation
- Guidance in multiple languages
- Entrance fees
- Mentioned meals/drinks
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 hrs To 24 hrs before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 1 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.