Explore the Golden Horn
The Golden Horn, also known by its Turkish name as Hali, separates the historic center of Istanbul from the rest of the city, and forms a natural, sheltered harbor that has historically protected Roman, Byzantine and Ottomanand other maritime trade ships for thousands of years.
Archaeological records show urban presence on and around the Golden Horn dating back to as far as 6700 BCE.
The deep natural harbor provided by the Golden Horn has always been a major economic attraction and strategic military advantage for Eastern Roman, Byzantium, Constantinople and finally Istanbul.
Historical Places you will see on this Tour:
Galata Tower, Topkap palace, Hagia Sophia, Sultanahmet Mosque (Blue Mosque), Galata Bridge, Rahmi M. Ko Museum, Feshane and Eyp Sultan Mosque.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 1 Hrs 30 Mins
Departure Time :
Everyday at 12.10pm, 2.10pm, 4.10pm
Departure Details :
In the district of İstanbul called Kabatas, Turk Petrol Gas station. The Ticket Box is behind this gas station., Ömer Avni Mh, 34427 Istanbul
Return Details :
Returns to original departure point
OverviewExplore the Golden hornThe Golden Horn, also known by its Turkish name as Haliç, separates the historic center of Istanbul from the rest of the city, and forms a natural, sheltered harbor that has historically protected Roman, Byzantine and Ottoman and other maritime trade ships for thousands of years.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Family friendly
- Step back in time on a history tour
Know More about this tour
Explore the Golden Horn
- Cruise Fees
- Food and drinks
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Tour Guide
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Your Cruise admission tickets are in the ticket box office (Cruise departs behind the ticket box office)
You Might Also Like
- 2-Day Cappadocia Tour with Optional Hot Air Balloon Ride
- Small-Group Istanbul in One Day Tour Including Topkapi Palace and Hagia Sophia
- Whirling Dervish Show in Istanbul
- Princes Island Tour from Istanbul: Buyukada
- Pamukkale Day Trip From Istanbul
- Bosphorus Strait Cruise with Rumeli Fortress or Kcksu Palace Tour
- Private Tour: Istanbul in One Day Sightseeing Tour including Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia and Topkapi Palace
- 5-Day Aegean Tour from Istanbul: Gallipoli, Troy, Pergamum, Ephesus, Kusadasi, Pamukkale and Hierapolis