Golden Horn Of Istanbul TourWrite a Review
OverviewExplore the Golden Horn
The Golden Horn, also known by its Turkish name as Haliç, separates the historic center of Istanbul from the rest of the city, and forms a natural, sheltered harbor that has historically protected Roman, Byzantine and Ottoman and other maritime trade ships for thousands of years.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Family friendly
- Step back in time on a history tour
Know More about this tourExplore the Golden Horn
The Golden Horn, also known by its Turkish name as Haliç, separates the historic center of Istanbul from the rest of the city, and forms a natural, sheltered harbor that has historically protected Roman, Byzantine and Ottomanand other maritime trade ships for thousands of years.
Archaeological records show urban presence on and around the Golden Horn dating back to as far as 6700 BCE.
The deep natural harbor provided by the Golden Horn has always been a major economic attraction and strategic military advantage for Eastern Roman, Byzantium, Constantinople and finally Istanbul.
Historical Places you will see on this Tour:
Galata Tower, Topkapı palace, Hagia Sophia, Sultanahmet Mosque (Blue Mosque), Galata Bridge, Rahmi M. Koç Museum, Feshane and Eyüp Sultan Mosque.
Inclusions for Golden Horn Of Istanbul Tour
- Cruise Fees
Exclusions for Golden Horn Of Istanbul Tour
- Food and drinks
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Tour Guide
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Your Cruise admission tickets are in the ticket box office (Cruise departs behind the ticket box office)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Istanbul Shore Excursion: Istanbul In One Day Sightseeing Tour
- Troy Day Trip From Istanbul
- Istanbul Airport Private Arrival Transfer
- Istanbul By Night: Turkish Dinner And Show
- Istanbul Port Arrival Transfer: Cruise Port To Central Istanbul
- Istanbul By Night: Turkish Food Tour
- Istanbul Shore Excursion: Private Istanbul Express Sightseeing Tour
- Turkish Coffee Tour And Coffee-Making Class
- Full Day Bosphorus Cruise And Two Continents Tour
- By Night Dinner Cruise On The Bosphorus