Golden Triangle 2-Day Tour By Train From Delhi
OverviewSpend a memorable 2 days in India discovering the treasures of the Golden Triangle. In Agra, you'll marvel at the Taj Mahal and tour the Agra Fort. Visit the Fatehpur Sikri palace on the way to Jaipur. Stay overnight in Jaipur and explore the markets!
Know More about this tourDay - 1 Delhi to Agra To JaipurThe first day itinerary will start from Delhi. The trip will start from morning pick up from your hotel and transfer to New Delhi Railway Station. The train to Agra leaves at 6:00am. It is a charming two hours journey and reaches at Agra Cantt Railway Station by 8:10am.The first visit on arrival is at Taj Mahal is stands as the world's best-known tomb and one of the Seven Wonders of the World. It has also been declared as Unesco World Heritage Site. Depicting the timeless love story of the 17th century Mughal Emperor, Shah Jahan and his queen Mumtaz, this ethereal beauty will take about four hours to look around the entire campus. Take a break at around 02:00pm for lunch. Enjoy shopping in Agra before reaching Agra Fort, Fatehpur Sikri. Made of red sandstone, both these archaeological splendours would take the rest of the day to look around. Leave for Agra's railway station for the train to Jaipur. It arrives at Jaipur Railway Station by night and get transferred to hotel for overnight stay.
Day 2 - Jaipur to Delhi With SightseeingThe next day trip starts at 8:00am with the trip to Amber Fort. It used to be the capital of the Kachhwaha clan. It will take around two hours to see this majestic fort. The next stop is Hawa Mahal which was built in 1799 by Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh. This is the most iconic sight of Jaipur. By 10:30am, reach City Palace which was the principle residence of the ruling family and is yet another fabulous architecture. The museum adjacent to the fort is a lovely sight. Before returning, spend some time at the exotic handicraft stores and reach the Jaipur Railway Station by 05.00pm.
Inclusions for Golden Triangle 2-Day Tour By Train From Delhi
- 1 night accomodation in 5 star hotel with breakfast
- Entrance fees
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Golden Triangle 2-Day Tour By Train From Delhi
- Gratuities (optional)
- any personal expense
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private cab For Taj mahal tour ( same day taj Mahal tour )
- The Agra Experience - Tajmahal,Agra Fort, Fatehpur Sikri and Village Safari
- Private Full-Day City Tour of Agra & Fatehpur Sikri
- Private Full-Day Combo Tour of Old and New Delhi City With Entrance Fees
- Shekhawati tour manadawa, navalgarh etc by private car driver for 2 adult 1child
- Customize road trip of north india by private car and driver
- Overnight Agra Tour form Delhi
- Golden Triangle Tour Package - 3 Nights Delhi Agra Jaipur Tour