Golden Triangle & Tigers (Delhi-Agra-Jaipur-Ranthambore National Park)
OverviewExplore the famous Golden Triangle circuit of Delhi-Agra-Jaipur, with Ranthambore National Park to experience the very best of Indian culture through magnificent monuments, vibrant bazaars, fabulous food, and tiger safaris. Enjoy a visit to the breathtakingly beautiful Taj Mahal. Explore the magnificent Old city of Delhi.Experience mesmerising views of Jaipur's Amber Fort. Try your luck spotting wild tigers on a safari through the wild jungle scrub and rocky ridges of Ranthambore National Park!
Know More about this tourThis 7 days package covers the famous golden triangle destination - Agra, Jaipur and Delhi, and Ranthambore National Park, where one can see picturesque tigers, leopards, striped hyenas, sambar deer, etc. On this tour, you will be visiting four different cities. You will be fascinated to see how interesting cultures are upheld in these places. So, if you want to get to the heart of India, Book this tour and begin your journey now!
- ARRIVE DELHI DAY 1
Upon arrival in Delhi, meet Our Driver who will transfer you to a hotel. Overnight stay at the Delhi hotel.
- DELHI DAY 2
the capital city of India as you will be going for a full day sightseeing tour. You will start your day visiting the - Old Delhi , Spice Market , Jama Masjid. Since all these places are located in old Delhi, during the journey, you will pass by the Red Fort and Chandni Chowk. later proceed to Humayun's Tomb, India Gate (War Memorial Arch) and Lotus Temple. You will also catch glimpses of President's House, Parliament House, Government Secretariat Buildings and Connaught Place. Overnight stay at the Delhi hotel.
- DELHI - AGRA (205 KILOMETERS- 3 HRS) DAY 3
Rise early in the morning as you will be going to see the beautiful and eternal Taj Mahal. After a comprehensive stopover at Taj Mahal, visit Agra Fort and Agra City's Famous Arts and Crafts. Overnight stay at the Agra hotel.
- AGRA - RANTHAMBORE (270 KILOMETERS- 6 HRS) DAY 4
you will drive to Jaipur. En Route , Visit UNESCO site of Fateh Pur Sikri. After completing the journey, you will reach Ranthambore, Overnight in Ranthambore.
- RANTHAMBORE DAY 5
Begin your day with a jeep safari at the Ranthambhore National Park. Later, return to the hotel for breakfast and lunch. In the evening, you go for another round to the jungle. Overnight stay at the Ranthambore resort.
- RANTHAMBORE - JAIPUR (165 KM- 3 HRS) DAY 6
Drive to Jaipur. Later , you will be going for Jaipur sightseeing tour and visit City Palace, Wind Place , Lake Palace. The evening will be free for leisure, during which you can indulge in shopping and enjoy some lip-smacking Rajasthani cuisine. Overnight stay in the Jaipur hotel.
- JAIPUR - AMBER FORT - DELHI ( 250 KM - 5 HOURS ) DAY 7
Inclusions for Golden Triangle & Tigers (Delhi-Agra-Jaipur-Ranthambore National Park)
- Private driven AC car
Local Tour Guide in Each City
All parking, fuel charges, road taxes, parking charges etc.
All monument admission tickets and still camera charges.
Two safaris in Ranthambore National Park, by shared jeeps.
All airport transfers within tour dates.
Rickshaw ride in the markets of Old Delhi.
Packaged drinking water during sightseeing and in the car.
Exclusions for Golden Triangle & Tigers (Delhi-Agra-Jaipur-Ranthambore National Park)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.