Golden Triangle Tour 3 Nights 4 Days - Delhi
OverviewAre you bored of your hectic lifestyle? Need a break soon? You can plan out the amazing Golden Triangle Tour 4 days 3 nights for an overall exhilarating experience with your friends and family members. This special trip lets you unveil the glorious history of India by spanning the major cities of Northern India including New Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur. The ideal Golden Triangle Tour 4 days 3 nights will take you through the adventurous journey of the best landmarks and places of historical importance in the major cities of Northern India.
Know More about this tour
- Day 1: Delhi Tour
Upon arriving in Delhi airport or railway station, one of our representatives will pick you up and will guide you to the desired hotel. Here, you can rest for the day. If you feel like, you can take a casual stroll around your hotel premises to witness the local markets around.
- Day 2: Delhi Agra
After having breakfast the next morning, head out to visit the local landmarks of Delhi. You get to visit some of the famous sites like the Jama Masjid, the Red Fort, the India Gate, the Lotus Temple, the Qutub Minar, and others during your one-day trip. You can also witness the glory of the bright & colorful local markets of Old as well as New Delhi. As the day ends, take a road trip to Agra from Delhi. It will be around a 3-hour trip on road. Check in to the respective hotel upon arrival.
- Day 3: Agra Fatehpur Sikri Jaipur
Wake up early the next morning to witness the sunrise view of the magnificent Taj Mahal. You will be spellbound at its beauty as you watch the sun casts its beautiful rays upon the white mausoleum. Return to the hotel to have a hearty breakfast. Then, head out to explore the other landmarks including the Agra Fort and the local markets of Agra.
Go ahead to explore the other benchmark of the tour including the famous Fatehpur Sikri. This is an ancient city built in complete red sandstone by the Mughal Emperor Akbar. Reach Jaipur by the evening and check in to the respective hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
- Day 4: Jaipur Delhi
After having breakfast, head out to explore the glorious historical places of Jaipur including the Amer Fort, the Hawa Mahal, the Jal Mahal, the Jantar Mantar, and others for an eventful day. Enjoy some shopping of the local handicrafts in the local markets of Jaipur. Head back to Delhi via road.
Inclusions for Golden Triangle Tour 3 Nights 4 Days
- packed mineral water.
- Lunch (if option choosen)
- All applicable taxes.
- One side tonga ride for Taj Mahal.
- Delhi Agra Jaipur by air conditioned vehicle.
- Professional English speaking guide.
- All vehicle & travel expenses.
Exclusions for Golden Triangle Tour 3 Nights 4 Days
- Any tipping for guide & driver.
- Any monuments fee
- Hotel night stay
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Taj Remain closed on Friday
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.