Golf And Adventure In Angkor From Siem Reap
OverviewRelish in a round of Golf with a splash of adventure while on this 8-hour day tour. Play 18-holes at a well-known country club before doing a tour of Angkor in the afternoon. Ride by Tuk-Tuk to locations such as Angkor Thom and Bayon Temple. Enjoy round-trip hotel transportation and the company of a professional English-speaking guide.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Free drinks included
Know More about this tourStart your morning with a tee-off and begin your round of 18 holes. Sofitel Angkors elegant Phokeethra Country Club features a world-class golf course designed to provide golfers with an extraordinary experience. After the game, head back to your hotel and relax or have lunch until midday. The afternoon will be spent exploring the Small Circuit temples while riding on a Tuk-Tuk. The most famous of all the structures in this area is the Ta Prohm, which was erected from the 12th to the 13th century. After it was abandoned, it was covered by vines and jungles and most sections of the temple crumbled to the ground. Part of its appeal today is the fact that most of it is still covered with dense vegetation, pretty similar to when it was first rediscovered.
The next stop will be Angkor Thom, the last known capital of the Great Cambodian Empire under the rule of Jayavarman VII. This ancient city is enveloped by eight-meter high walls and is situated in a perfect-square compound. Explore the area, starting from the South Gate, walking the entrance path that is lined with 54 images of demigods, holding the snake "Naga". Climb the Bakon Tower of the Angkor Wat Temple to obtain panoramic views. Then, head to the Bayon Temple, known for its 54 towers and believed to be a symbol of each province of the Empire. Make your way back to your hotel after visiting the Terrace of the Leper King and the Terrace of the Elephants.
Inclusions for Golf And Adventure In Angkor From Siem Reap
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Tuk-Tuk ride
- Local guide
- Entrance fees
- Golfing fees
- Mineral water
Exclusions for Golf And Adventure In Angkor From Siem Reap
- Gratuities (optional)
- Equipment rental
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A maximum of 6 people per booking
Children under 12 years of age may not climb the Bakan Tower
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.