OverviewThe tour is divided into two parts. In the first part your will joinÂ aÂ Gondola Ride in a shared gondola (up to 6 people per gondola) through the Gran Canal and through the picturesque minor canals. The Gondola RideÂ is not guided and it ends with the landing at the departure station. The second part of the tour consists of a guided visit of the Basilica: without queuing you will admire the golden Mosaics and the very famous Golden Pale.Â The guide will tell you the history of the Byzantine cathedral and give you complete explanations about its precious interiors.
- Led by a local guide
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Skip the line
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourAt only a few steps from Piazza San Marco, the gondola will take you along the enchanting canals of the historic centre. The itinerary that you will do on board of a shared gondola (up to six people per gondola) involves both some unusual areas of Venice and some of the city’s major buildings, such as the Gran Teatro La Fenice and the Basilica della Salute.
After the gondola ride you will go to St Mark's Square to take part in the guided visit of the Basilica. Skip the long lines to access the Basilica and immerse yourself in its unique atmosphere! Listen to our guide describing the biblical scenes and hear about the history and the particularities of this ancient Basilica, once the private chapel of the Doge of Venice and the only one of its kind in Italy, thanks to the beautiful gold mosaics and marble inlay flooring.
Inclusions for Gondola Ride And Golden Basilica Tour
- Professional guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Exclusions for Gondola Ride And Golden Basilica Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- The Gondola Ride is not guided
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
Backpacks are not allowed inside the church
Not wheelchair accessible
Check-in is 15 minutes prior to the booked tour start time
On very few occasions the Basilica may be closed due to high water, the tour will not be cancelled but the explanation of the Basilica will take place form the outside
From the 1st of November to the 31st of March there is no skip-the-line entrance to the Basilica.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.