Good Morning Amazon Rivers Sleep Over Tour - Manaus
OverviewExperience an overnight in the Amazon. The tour includes transfers by speed boat and canoe, piranhas fishing, alligator watching and much more!
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Choice of seating available
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- A la carte dinner included
- All necessary equipment included
- Breakfast included
- Dinner included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Hotel pickup included
- Lunch included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Close encounter with friendly dolphins
Know More about this tourDay 1:
8:30 am - Pick-up from the lobby of your hotel
9:00 am - Departure from Manaus port by speed boat (regular transportation, approx. 30 min) crossing the Rio Negro to the village of Cacau Pirera. You will travel by car (approx. 50 minutes) to the village of Paricatuba. From this village you will travel by motorized canoe to the Lodge (located approx. 85 km from Manaus)
12:00 pm - Arrival at lodge and lunch.
After lunch with our bilingual guide you will take a canoe trip through small creeks and go fishing for piranhas. A nocturnal expedition will allow you to see alligators and other wildlife that are hidden during the day time.
Breakfast, followed by an educational jungle walk for approx. 2.5 hours. During the walk the guide will teach you about medicinal plants and the trees of the Amazon rain forest. The high altitude means different plant life, bigger trees and a dense forest. Return to the lodge, lunch and free time for swimming in the tea-colored waters of the Rio Negro and prepare to travel back to Manaus, arriving at around 5:00 pm.
Inclusions for Good Morning Amazon Rivers Sleep Over Tour
- Meals as indicated
- Mineral water
- Tropical fruits
- All activities listed on the description
Exclusions for Good Morning Amazon Rivers Sleep Over Tour
- Note: On the day of the tour will be required to buy mosquito net: (specific for hammacks) and a raincoat. These devices can be purchased directly with the transfer guide
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Important: What to bring? Long-sleeve shirt, long pants, insect repellent, sunscreen, sunglasses, sun hat, towels for personal use and a swimsuit
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.