Good Morning Hanoi TourWrite a Review
OverviewThis 4 hour tour is designed for early birds or photographers to catch early morning shots of Hanoi.
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Breakfast included
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Know More about this tour
Start from your hotel at about 4:45am by taxi toward historical Long Bien Bridge. In the early morning, the farmers transfer vegetables, flowers, and fruit by this bridge into numerous markets in Hanoi city. Pass by Long Bien market to meet your bicycles to begin the ride to Quang Ba flower market and Nhat Tan flowers village, the biggest local flower market open in the early morning. Relax in the colorful and charming flowers gardens.
On the way back, cycle to Red River ceramic market, considered the concentration or ceramics from every ceramic village such as Phu Lang, Bat Trang, and Tho Ha pottery villages. Then cycle toward Thanh Nien Road, on the West Lake side, to see Hanoian doing morning exercises or Tai Chi, in front of Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, the symbol of Vietnamese spirit in Ba Dinh square. Enjoy a sampling Hanoi traditional breakfast noodles with beef or chicken before it becomes bustling. Cycling to return bicycles then take taxi back to hotel.
End tour your at tour Long Bien market at 8:30am.
Inclusions for Good Morning Hanoi Tour
- Professional bicycles
- English-speaking guide
- Breakfast with Vietnamese noodle (with beef or chicken)
- Water bottle
Exclusions for Good Morning Hanoi Tour
- Personal expenses
- Tips and Gratuities
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from meeting point
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Minimum age is 18 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.