- 3-hour small group walking tour of Gothenburg
- Discover the gems of Gothenburg and famous landmarks as Feskekôrka (the Fish church), Poseidon and others
- Learn illuminating facts about the places that most inspire your guide
- Choose a 10am or 2pm departure to suit your schedule
- Small-group tour limited to 10 people to ensure a more personalized experience
What You Can Expect
Greet your guide in the city centre of Gothenburg. The tour will take you through the city centre, discovering Gothenburgs most famous sights and its hidden corners. With the help of our knowledgeable guides, you will gain local insight, learn the basics, and hear interesting stories about this wonderful city.
On our travels we will discover the gems of Gothenburg, encountering landmarks such as the Feskekôrka, Gustav Adolfs Torg, Domkyrkan and Kronhuset. We will also explore the charming Haga district, one of the oldest areas of Gothenburg where you can see Skansen Kronan and where you may even indulge (if you want!) in one of Swedens famous cinnamon buns.
Our tour will give you a great introduction to Gothenburg as both a historical and a modern city. You will see Gothenburg through the eyes of someone who lives and breathes the city. You will gain local insight and receive personalized attention from your guide on this small group walking tour, limited to 10 people. Bring comfortable walking shoes, high spirits and get ready for a fantastic day out!