Gothenburg Small Group Walking Tour
OverviewGothenburg is the second-largest city in Sweden with largest Harbour opening in the North sea, famous for trade since 18th century. 3-hour walking tour is a great way to discover all that the city has to offer. Receive personalized attention from your guide on this small-group tour, limited to 10 people.
Know More about this tour
- 3-hour small group walking tour of Gothenburg
- Discover the gems of Gothenburg and famous landmarks as Feskekôrka (the fish church), Poseidon and others
- Learn illuminating facts about the places that most inspire your guide
- Choose a 10am or 2pm departure to suit your schedule
- Small-group tour limited to 10 people to ensure a more personalized experience
What You Can Expect
Greet your guide in the city centre of Gothenburg. The tour will take you through the city centre, discovering Gothenburgs most famous sights and its hidden corners. With the help of our knowledgeable guides, you will gain local insight, learn the basics, and hear interesting stories about this wonderful city.
On our travels we will discover the gems of Gothenburg, encountering landmarks such as the Feskekôrka, Gustav Adolfs Torg, Domkyrkan and Kronhuset. We will also explore the charming Haga district, one of the oldest areas of Gothenburg where you can see Skansen Kronan and where you may even indulge (if you want!) in one of Swedens famous cinnamon buns.
Our tour will give you a great introduction to Gothenburg as both a historical and a modern city. You will see Gothenburg through the eyes of someone who lives and breathes the city. You will gain local insight and receive personalized attention from your guide on this small group walking tour, limited to 10 people. Bring comfortable walking shoes, high spirits and get ready for a fantastic day out!
Inclusions for Gothenburg Small Group Walking Tour
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 10 guests
- Local guide
- Walking Tour
Exclusions for Gothenburg Small Group Walking Tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Comfortable footwear recommended
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
The specific sights visited can vary, as every tour is personal and unique depending on the tour guide and the traffic and weather conditions on the day
Loose change (public facilities, i.e. WC, in Gothenburg are usually coin operated).
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.