Gourmet Cooking Class In Cappadocia
OverviewEnjoy this 4-hour Gourmet Cooking Class in Cappadocia with a local professional chef. You can join us in shopping for the items (optional) and then head to a local Turkish home in which our Turkish chef will teach you to cook traditional Turkish dishes for a full dinner. When it is ready you will sit down with the chef and savor your repast together with a bottle of locally produced Cappadocia wine.You leave with amazing memories as well as written recipes, digital photographs and a certificate signed by the chef.
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- All necessary equipment included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Know More about this tourShop, prepare, cook, and enjoy a gourmet Turkish dinner under the tutelage of a professional chef in a local home in Cappadocia.
5:30pm Go to the market to purchase the needed items (Optional)
6:15pm Arrive at a local Turkish home and prepare the meal as the chef leads you through each step
8:00pm Enjoy your creation with the chef and your guide who will answer all your questions on Turkish cuisine
9:30pm Return to your hotel
You will be given the written recipes, digital photos of the whole experience, and a certificate signed by the chef.
And before you know it four hours has passed, you are sated, and you leave with memories to last a lifetime.
Inclusions for Gourmet Cooking Class In Cappadocia
- Professional chef
- Wine and soft drinks
- 4-course dinner
- Local guide
- Professional photographer capturing the entire experience
- Recipes, photographs & certificates
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Gourmet Cooking Class In Cappadocia
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 12 years
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Dress code is smart casual
Please advise any specific dietary requirements or allergies at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A maximum of 10 people per booking
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.