Gourmet Dinner At Al Mahara In Burj Al-Arab In Dubai With Private Transfers
OverviewRelax over a delicious 3-course dinner at the Al Mahara restaurant in Dubai’s Burj Al-Arab on this 4-hour experience. Be whisked to and from the luxurious hotel by private vehicle, and take your seat in the regal, undersea-themed restaurant where an aquarium takes center stage. Choose from the à la carte selections of seafood, fish and other creations, and enjoy the softly lit setting and views of exotic fish as you dine. It's an ideal way to celebrate a birthday, anniversary or other special date.
- Enjoy a romantic night including dinner
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- See the underwater world without getting wet
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
- Dinner included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourBegin your evening with a pickup from your central Dubai hotel. Hop inside your private, air-conditioned vehicle and travel to the Burj Al-Arab, the citys spectacular, sail-shaped hotel.
Head inside and ride the dedicated elevator to the regal, undersea-themed Al Mahara, whose name translates as 'Oyster Shell' in Arabic. Walk through the shell-shaped tunnel entrance and admire the opulent, circular dining room, where tables and booths are set around the floor-to-ceiling aquarium.
Watch the marine life swim by and take your pick from fish, seafood and other creations from the 3-course menu. Dishes vary, but expect offerings such as chilled asparagus velout, line-caught sea bass and Angus beef, plus exquisite desserts such as white chocolate cheesecake. See the Itinerary for a sample menu. Drinks to accompany your meal are available to purchase from the bar.
Once you finish your meal, leave the Al Mahara and end your experience with a private transfer back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Gourmet Dinner At Al Mahara In Burj Al-Arab In Dubai With Private Transfers
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip transport by private, air-conditioned vehicle
- 3-course dinner
Exclusions for Gourmet Dinner At Al Mahara In Burj Al-Arab In Dubai With Private Transfers
- Drinks (available to purchase)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Appetizer (choice of one):
- Foie gras beignet (pastry filled with mousse of goose or duck liver) caramelized with a port wine reduction
- Chilled green asparagus velouté with rye bread chips
- Line-caught sea bass with jus piperade (tomato and pepper sauce) and grilled sweet peppers, langoustine rissole and stoccafisso (stockfish) condiment
- Seared Angus beef with braised celery, potato gnocchi, orange syrup and Angostura Bitters
- White chocolate cheesecake with toasted coconut and passion fruit poached pineapple
- Chocolate fondant with whipped ganache hazelnut and cookie crumble
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Dress code is semi-formal. Men are required to wear a shirt with collar and long sleeves, full-length trousers (no jeans) and closed shoes. Ladies are required to wear a suit or dress, long skirt and top. UAE national dress is welcome. Shorts, T-shirts, flip-flops and sneakers are not permitted
Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.