Gourmet Food Tour Vienna
OverviewDiscover Vienna form its luxurious side and get a taste of what we call fancy. From a private wine cellar to newly interpreted Viennese dishes. At the glamorous Palais Ferstel where some of the most interesting delicacy stores in Vienna are, we will start with an exciting tour through some of the most exclusive places in Vienna's city center. We will taste a variety of sam specialties and treat ourselves with the atmosphere of an iconic rooftop bar and a glass of champagne.
Know More about this tourDiscover
From finest chocolates to sparkling champagne- all that and more will be served during this exciting evening!
The luxurious way to discover Vienna
The visit of a restaurant rated by Gault&Millau is also part of this tour, where we will get some classic Viennese but modern interpreted dishes and an exciting truffle dish will be served. Our next stop is the famous Kipferlhaus, where we will enjoy a private wine tasting of some of the best wines Austria has to present. Our last visit will be one of the most interesting kitchen styles and restaurants in the city center of Vienna.
On this tour we dont miss out on anything. Treat yourself with nothing but the best is the slogan of the evening
Come hungry and thirsty
All tastings, including a selection of local hams, delicious pralines, truffle and champagne and three classic Austrian wines, will be presented on this tour.
Every tasting and drink is included on this 4-hour tour .
Come hungry, this tour will replace your dinner.
Even if there will be plenty of eating breaks, be prepared to cover some ground on your feet during this 4-hour tour.
Inclusions for Gourmet Food Tour Vienna
- Wine Tasting
- Food Tasting
- Walking tour
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Gourmet Food Tour Vienna
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Alternative Pub Crawl in Vienna
- Schlumberger Sparkling Wine Cellar World Entrance Ticket in Vienna
- Small Group Shades Tour in Vienna
- Small-Group Vienna Coffee-House Walking Tour
- Day-trip from Vienna to Hallstatt
- MuseumsQuartier Complex Public Tour in Vienna
- Small Group Wachau Valley Winery Bike Tour
- Small-Group Half-Day Go Green E-Fatbike Tour of Vienna