Gourmet Guided Tapas Tour In Madrid
OverviewThe heart of the madrilian cuisine might be in the center but the thinking BRAIN, the wit, the inspiration, is not there. Off the tourist path, on the eastern shore of the Retiro Park, the small-group tapas tour ventures through a neighborhood boasting with the hidden gems of Madrid’s so called gastrotaverns. Join a small group guided tour and discover before anyone else the vanguard of tapas.
- All-inclusive tour
- Small-group tour
- Led by a local guide
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Vegetarian meal option available
Know More about this tour
Gourmet tapas and dishes Now on a gastronomic tour. The heart of the madrilian cuisine might be in the center but thethinking BRAIN, the wit, the inspiration, is not there. Off the tourist path, on theeastern shore of the Retiro Park, the Gourmettapas tour sails in aneighborhood boasting with the hidden gems of Madrids so called Gourmet Bistro, Gastrotaverns, Delicatessen Bistro
There are places where gastronomy reaches new heights without losing itsdown to the earthingredient essence. They areacross a tapas bar and a michelin restaurant.
This places are so good that they are popular among the locals and rich and famous alike Spanish Royalty, First Lady, Actors like Harrison Ford etc.Once your satiated and inspired, continue exploring Madrid on your own, or with the new friends you made.
Inclusions for Gourmet Guided Tapas Tour In Madrid
- All food and drinks included
- Visit to four Gourmet Tapas Bars, Trendy Gourmet Bistros and at the forefront of gastronomy (where Madrileos go, NO chains, franchises nor tourist places)
- Tasting more than 2 different culinary creations on each stop.
- Some of the delicatessen bistros appear in the best known gastronomic guides (Michelin, Repsol)
- Learn about Spanish cuisine in Madrid and of the local ingredients that are used in tapas dishes
- A drink in each bar, wine, beer soda or mineral water.
- Wine tasting and explanation of selected wines with different denominations of origin.
- Enoughfor a nice dinner or lunch.
- Local wine expert bilingual guide
- Small-group with a maximum of 8 people ensure a more personalized experience
- All taxes included, no extra charges.
Exclusions for Gourmet Guided Tapas Tour In Madrid
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age for the tour is 8 years
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Vegan option is Not available
Not wheelchair accessible
Minimum number of participants for tour to take place is 2. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A maximum of 8 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Arrival Private Transfer Madrid Airport MAD to Avila in a Business Car
- Arrival Private Transfer Madrid MAD to Madrid, Toledo or Avila Luxury Van
- Departure Private Transfer Madrid, Toledo or Avila to Madrid MAD in a Minibus
- E-Bike Tour chasing the best Sunset in Madrid
- Biking Madrid's green areas - Riverside and Casa de Campo Park
- Royal Palace of Madrid Private 3 hour tour with Skip-the-line
- HORSE & POLO HALF DAY IN MADRID
- From Madrid: Segovia & Toledo luxury tour by VIP Class bus and fast track entry