OverviewThe heart of the madrilian cuisine might be in the center but the thinking BRAIN, the wit, the inspiration, is not there. Off the tourist path, on the eastern shore of the Retiro Park, the small-group tapas tour ventures through a neighborhood boasting with the hidden gems of Madrid’s so called gastrotaverns. Join a small group guided tour and discover before anyone else the vanguard of tapas.
- All-inclusive tour
- Small-group tour
- Led by a local guide
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Vegetarian meal option available
Know More about this tourIndulge in Madrids culinary offerings on this memorable journey. After meeting your guide at a central location, walk through Madrids charming Retiro Park. Your guide will educate you about the area, as well as Madrids rich gastronomic history.
Gastropubs are places where food reaches new heights without losing its down to the earth ingredient essence. Whet your palate with your first tapas plate, as your guide describes the dish for you. Pair it with Spanish wine and make friends with locals in the bar. Move on to four more tapas bars, learning and eating along the way.
Once your satiated and inspired, continue exploring Madrid on your own, or with the new friends you made.
Inclusions for Gourmet Guided Tapas Tour In Madrid
- Food tasting
- Wine tasting
- Local guide
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Gourmet Guided Tapas Tour In Madrid
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age for the tour is 8 years
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Vegan option is Not available
Not wheelchair accessible
Minimum number of participants for tour to take place is 2. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A maximum of 8 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Madrid Tapas Night Walking Tour
- Flamenco Show At Corral De La Morería In Madrid
- Toledo Half-Day Or Full-Day Trip From Madrid
- Skip The Line: Prado Museum Tour In Madrid
- Madrid City Sightseeing And Royal Palace Tour
- Santiago Bernabeu Stadium Entrance Ticket
- Madrid Hop-on Hop-off Tour
- Madrid Scooter City Tour
- Flamenco Show At Torres Bermejas In Madrid
- Walking Through History Of Madrid Full Day