Gourmet Tapas And Wine Tasting Tour In SevilleWrite a Review
From USD 54.09
OverviewBe lead by a local expert guide throughout Seville in search of the best restaurants in town. Experience the town where tapas were invented. Receive a brief course about Spanish wines and gastronomy, and enjoy drinks and tapas, as well as a recommendation of local restaurants.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Led by a local guide
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
Know More about this tourGo on a fun tour with a knowledgeable guide on search of the best restaurants in Seville. Visit the town where the tapas were invented.
Follow the lead of the food-obsessed Sevillanos and spend an afternoon hopping between bars on this 3-hour tapas crawl. With a local expert as your guide, you’ll learn about the history of Spanish gastronomy and discover the delights of small-plate dining on visits to three of Seville’s best bars. Loosen your belt and wash down finger-licking dishes with local wine, sherry or beer, on this must-do tapas tour!
Meet your guide and then stroll to your first tapas bar of the afternoon. As you walk,your guide will chat to you about Spanish gastronomy, and of the explosion of the ‘tapas scene’ on the international stage. While Spain’s "best tapas city" is frequently debated, Seville is one of the title’s definite contenders with its concentration of atmospheric bars, cooking up Andalusian specialties to sweet perfection.
Tapas bars here are typically crowded, but that’s all part of the fun! Jostle for space with locals and follow the tapas etiquette of your guide: sharing, finger-using and generally getting stuck in the food. The dishes served each afternoon will vary, but you can expect a selection of food ranging from niche regional specialties to Spanish classics of all time.
Complete your tapas circuit of Seville at two more bars, continuing your afternoon of camaraderie and fine food. Your tour finishes at the third bar, leaving you perfectly placed to carry on eating your way around Seville if you wish.
Inclusions for Gourmet Tapas And Wine Tasting Tour In Seville
- Knowledgeable and fun guide
- 3 drinks per person and many tapas
- Brief course about Spanish wines and gastronomy
- Recommended restaurants
Exclusions for Gourmet Tapas And Wine Tasting Tour In Seville
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Dress code is smart casual
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.