OverviewSavor Barcelonas gastronomy and learn about its culinary heritage from a local perspective. A foodie guide will introduce you to a wide range of local products to taste, accompanied by two glasses of wine, beer or vermouth, while you visit traditional bodegas, bars, and hidden spots. Discover the city's flavorful delis, Santa Caterina Market, and the trendy neighborhood of El Borne and the Gothic quarter. Your guide's knowledge of the Old Town district and other Barcelona wonders makes this 2.5-hour tapas walking tour unique. This is a shared experience, with a maximum of 8 foodies.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small group ensures personal service
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
Know More about this tourMake your way to central Barcelona in the early evening to meet your guide, an expert in local gastronomy. Throughout the evening you’ll savor exquisite tapas and specialty products in this dynamic city.
Discover the secrets behind Barcelona's cuisine on this afternoon tour led by a local food guide expert. Start the afternoon with a glass of wine and sample some of Barcelona's best local gourmet products.
On this tour, you will make your way through narrow streets, learning about the history of well-known barrios (neighborhoods), such as El Born, Gotíc and Jewish. You will also be tasting your way through some of the best hidden foodie spots, learning the secrets to what makes their food so good!
You will begin the tour with a glass of local wine, followed by a private cheese tasting of 5 different cheeses and 6 olive oils. The 3-hour tour of Barcelona includes stops at 6 different foodie spots, including shops, restaurants and gourmet stores. You will finish the experience with dinner at an elegant tapas restaurant where you will try at least 8 different types of tapas with a range of vermouth, wine and dessert wine.
Inclusions for Gourmet Tapas Small-Group Guided Walking Tour In Barcelona
- Professional guide
- Food tasting, including: 5 different cheeses, 6 olive oils and at least 8 different tapas
- 4 drinks of your choice, including: vermouth, wine, dessert wine
- Elegant tapas restaurant for dinner
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Gourmet Tapas Small-Group Guided Walking Tour In Barcelona
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A maximum of 8 people per booking
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
You might also like
- Bangkok Hotel To Koh Chang Hotel SIC
- Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport To Pattaya Hotel
- Chiang Mai - Half Day Mae Sa Elephants At Work!
- Dream World & Snow Town With Lunch SIC
- Jim Thompson House Private Tour
- Chao Phraya Princess Cruise With Dinner
- Angthong National Marine Park By Big Boat
- Van On Disposal Within Bangkok Area
- Airport Diamond Marhaba Service - Dubai
- Phuket Fantasea Show