Gourmet Tour - Inner West - SydneyWrite a Review
OverviewAustralia is known for the amazing delicacies and cuisines that are found here. Embark upon a journey in Sydney which is almost like a dream come true for every foodie. On this tour, you will see some great hideouts and learn about the secret food spots of Sydney like never before.
- Be met with the hotel.
- Take part in coffee roasting and tasting.
- Meet with an Australian meat exporter
- Find out about some authentic Herbs and spices.
- Explore the Italian Deli selection of antipasta and cheese (lunch)
Know More about this tour
Discover another face of Sydney as you travel away from the city and into the trendy 'Inner West '. Meet a colourful collection of passionate families that run Sydney's finest providores. Savour the aroma of freshly roasted coffee and get behind-the-scenes to follow the roasting process from the bean to the cup. Visit the retail arm of one of Australia's biggest family owned beef exporters. Discover an impressive collection of native and exotic herbs and spices to really transform your next BBQ, roast or curry. Taste deliciously authentic antipasti and perfectly aged cheeses as guests of one of Sydney's traditional Italian delicatessens. Taste fine handmade Belgium chocolate before finishing off with a selection of boutique wines from around Australia and across the globe.
Inclusions for Gourmet Tour - Inner West
- Pick up and drop off to your city accommodation or convenient city location.
- Expert commentary of the neighbourhoods we are visiting
- Exclusive introduction to the families behind the businesses visited
- Generous tastings at all gourmet venues
- A opportunity to purchase and store items in the fridge on-board
Exclusions for Gourmet Tour - Inner West
There is no need to buy anything extra for this tour, all tastings are included in the price. You may like to buy items to take home or eat later.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 30 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 30 days To 60 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 20%
- If you cancel between 60 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.