OverviewExperience a different side of Barcelona by embark on a 3-hour guided tour of the Grcia neighborhood on a scooter. Soak up the bohemian atmosphere and see one of Gaud's earliest works; one of the oldest markets in the city, and the Plaa de la Revoluci de Setembre 1868. Perfect for families and groups of friends, this tour is a lively and original way to get to know a part of Barcelona that not many people know.
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Family friendly
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourAt 10:15am meet your guide at a central location. Get ready to discover Barcelona from a different perspective: From behind the handlebars of a scooter on this 2-hour guided tour.
Once you are comfortable on your vehicle, zip along behind your guide as they introduce you to the Gràcia neighborhood. This area is one of Barcelona's liveliest and has its own distinctive flavor and bohemian ambiance.
Listen as your guide points out some important sites, such as the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Casa Vicens, Gaudí’s first important work, and the Plaça de la Revolució de Setembre 1868, which commemorates the dethronement of Isabel II and the start of the so-called six years of democracy (1868-1874) before the Bourbons came to power again in 1874. See Plaça Del Sol, a lively square where you will find young people, bars, artists, and beautiful terraces, and Mercat de la Llibertat, one of the oldest markets in town, which owes its modernist decoration to Francesc Berenguer, Gaudí's friend and admirer.
After three hours of exploring on wheels, conclude your tour back at the original departure point.
Inclusions for Gràcia Neighborhood Scooter Family Tour In Barcelona
- Professional local guide
- Use of scooter
- Small-group (maximum 8 people)
Exclusions for Gràcia Neighborhood Scooter Family Tour In Barcelona
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A maximum of 8 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.