Grab Your Pintxo Best.Day.Ever. - San Sebastian
OverviewIf you are in the mood for some excellent sight-seeing then taking this trip is a good idea. The trip takes you around some of the most fascinating and interesting locations in the city and a bit around it as well. Visit destinations like Picos de Europa, Guggenheim Museum building, Santillana del Mar, RíasAltas and much more.
- Visit the famed Picos de Europa
- Get to see the amazing Guggenheim Museum building
- Tour of the Santillana del Mar and Rías Altas
Know More about this tour
Pinxtos - Spanish snacks popular in Basque country, more or less Basque tapas. Now we've got the definition out the way, time to get our eat on! Journey through San sebastian with a local guide on this culture and tapas tour and learn all about the culture of Basque country through its delicious flavors and experiencing the city first-hand. Our San Sebastian walking and food tour will start with a wander through the Old Town, absorbing the atmosphere and learning the need-to-know about the culture and history of the city.
It’s imperative that you know the background of what you’re about to experience; for instance, do you know what a sagardotegi or sociedad gastronomica is? Not to worry, your local guide will tell you all you need to know, and more! Once you’re a master of Basque culture, it’s only appropriate that we dive right in and immerse you in the culture of bars, socialising, and pintxos! We’ll take you out of the Old Town to the bars where locals not only enjoy their pintxos, but also relax and meet with friends.
We’ll taste some of the most important flavours of Basque cuisine (including some dishes prepared by pintxo competition winners!), as well as local wines. The pintxos we will present to you are the best reflection of modern Basque gastronomy: they preserve the heritage of tastes and flavours of Basque cuisine while the presentation will be like a modern piece of art (tasty, tasty art...). You’ll finish this San Sebastian city tour full of knowledge with a taste of delicious pintxos. And always remember: pintxos are not only something that you eat, but the culture of eating them is also a way of socialising and a way of life for the locals - so dig in!
Note: Children under 12 years of age are not permitted to join this tour.
Inclusions for Grab Your Pintxo Best.Day.Ever.
- Local English-speaking guide
- Glass of wine or local aperitif and pintxo snack in each place (3 places)
- A soft drink for passengers under 18 years of age
Exclusions for Grab Your Pintxo Best.Day.Ever.
- Items of a personal nature
- Additional food and drink
- Tips and gratuities for your guide
- If you cancel between 0 hrs To 48 hrs before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 2 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.