Gran Canaria Full-Day Tour
OverviewThis fantastic tour lets you discover, why is the island of Gran Canaria for its diversity often called a "Miniature Continent". You will start your day in the cosmopolitan capital of Las Palmas, continue to the pilgrimage center of Teror, observing amazing mountain scenery and taste delicious almond sweets in the mountain village of Tejeda, climb the mythical rock of Roque Nublo, have lunch in the picturesque fishing port of Puerto de las Nieves and swim on its volcanic beach; and taste a unique Canarian coffee in Valle de Agaete.
- Small-group tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- All entrance fees included
- Excellent value for money
Know More about this tourBegin the adventure by meeting up with an experienced guide in the busy town of Las Palmas. Head first to Teror, an important religious center known for its beautiful basilica and well-preserved old quarter. Admire the traditional wooden balconies and romantic corners of the village before continuing on to the mountain village of Tejeda.
Upon arriving in Tejeda, stop for a small snack or perhaps a traditional treat from the towns almond sweets shop. Visitors who are up for a hike can head to Roque Nublo for an easy 1.5-hour trek to the fabled mountain. Guests staying behind can eat more almond sweets and enjoy the fantastic mountain views while waiting for the group.
Then head to the picturesque fishing port of Puerto de las Nieves for lunch along the beautiful seafront promenade. Sit down to a delicious meal at one of the local fish tavernas or go swimming at the volcanic beach or natural salt water pools. End the day in the fertile valley of Valle de Agaete for a tour and tasting of unique Canarian coffee at a family-run coffee plantation. Learn how the local coffee is produced in a traditional way and enjoy a complimentary cup of coffee with your included entrance ticket.
Inclusions for Gran Canaria Full-Day Tour
- Pickup and drop-off at designated meeting point
- Professional licensed guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Live onboard commentary
- Optional1.5 hour hike to Roque Nublo
- Volcanic beach/natural pools swim
- Coffee farm entrance fee
- Coffee tasting
Exclusions for Gran Canaria Full-Day Tour
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A maximum of 8 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.