OverviewVisit the most traditional and most authentic weekly markets in Gran Canaria.
- Family friendly
- Hotel pickup included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourThis tour takes you to 3 different weekly markets in 3 different charming villages on Gran Canaria. Each one of this markets has its own specialties and style.
In the small village Santa Brigida, in the north of the island, is the first market to visit. This weekly market is famous for the typical canary handicrafts and the fruits and vegetables of this region.
The second market is located in the village La Vega de San Mateo. This traditional markets offers several different products deriving from the cattle and sheep, such as the canary cheese with protected designation of origin.
The last weekly market is the one located in the beautiful village of Teror. This charming villages has much to offer and it's recommended to visit the old town and the basilica after having visited the market, where you can find all kinds of meat products, sausages and cold meats.
Inclusions for Gran Canarias' Markets Guided Visit
- Visit 3 weekly markets
Exclusions for Gran Canarias' Markets Guided Visit
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Wear comfortable clothing, and sunscreen. Bring some water.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.