Guarantee your visit to see one of the most famous works of art in the world, Leonardo da Vinci’s ‘The Last Supper’. Choose this best-selling tour and be guaranteed advance booking and skip the line tickets. Plus you’ll take a half-day tour of the impressive city of Milan. Leonardo da Vinci’s masterpiece, The Last Supper is housed at Santa maria delle grazie in Milan and has earned a spot in the UNESCO World Heritage List..But there is plenty more to Milan than Leonardo’s masterpiece! Your half-day sightseeing tour of Milan also includes a walking tour, introducing you to Italy’s most stylish city.Stop by the alluring Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II shopping gallery, a 19th century glass vaulted shopping arcade. Brimming with fashionable shops and cafes, it is often called the ‘salotto di Milano’ or ‘Milan’s drawing room’ for its importance over the years as a common meeting point for the people of Milan. Visit the medieval Sforza Castle. A grand medieval Castle and fortress, the Sforzesco was once seat and residence for the ruling family of Milan and now houses several of the city’s museums and art collections. Next, tour the splendid Duomo, one of the world’s largest, most striking Gothic cathedrals. Some 135 spires and 3,200 statues are crammed onto the roof and facade of the building. Finally, visit Milan’s most famous Opera House, the fabulous La Scala theatre. Founded in 1778 and still in use, some of the world’s greatest musicians and opera singers have performed here including Pavarotti and Giuseppe Verdi, whose famous operas such as Falstaff often premiered in this very theatre. Your entrance ticket provides 24 hour admission to the theatre and museum so you can return the next day.
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 3 Hrs 30 Mins
Departure Details :
LARGO CAIROLI / VIA CUSANI 18
Milan is one of the top fashion cities in the world but there is much more to see in this trendy, urban metropolis – it is also home to an incredible patrimony of art and culture which includes one of Leonardo Da Vinci’s greatest masterpieces: the Last Supper.
- La Scala Theatre
- Sforza Castle
- Da Vinci "Cenacolo"
Know More about this tour
- Entrance Ticket To Museums
- Local Guide
- If you cancel between 0 days To 5 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 5 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Best of Milan Experience Including Da Vinci's 'The Last Supper' or Vineyard and Milan Duomo Tour
- Skip the Line: Small-Group Milan Walking Tour with da Vinci's 'The Last Supper' Tickets
- Historic Milan Tour with Skip-the-Line Last Supper Ticket
- 2-hour Milan Skip the Line The Last Supper and Renaissance Walking Tour
- Last Supper Tickets and Guide
- Swiss Alps Bernina Express Rail Tour from Milan
- Verona and Lake Garda Day Trip from Milan
- Milan Art Tour: Da Vinci's 'The Last Supper' and the Church of San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore