OverviewEnjoy this day trip from Seville to Granada, which will include Alhambra ticket, a walking tour of Albaycin and Sacromonte and a visit to many more places.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Day trip (destination A to B)
Know More about this tourOnce you are picked up from your hotel in the morning, you can start heading to Granada, while admiring Andalucian countryside on the way. After a break on the way, you will arrive before noon. You can then enjoy a walking tour around Albaycin, old impressive Jewish and Arabic quearter.
All this is found in the narrow streets of the Albaicín a privileged place for being told, observed, lived. With its labyrinth made of little houses, the secret gardens of the “Cármenes”, the cave-houses cradle of the Grenadian Flamenco and the gourgeous views to the Alhambra, the Albayzín will trap you with the magic of those places that have no equal in the World. One a wiseman said: "there is nothing worse that being blind in Granada".
Then you visit Alhambra with a skip-the-line access (guided tour inside if option selected), alongside with a Generalife, palace of Charles V, Alcazaba, Nazari Palaces. You will leave Granada later in the afternoon and arrive back to Seville in the evening.
Inclusions for Granada Day Trip From Seville With Skip-the-line Alhambra Access
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private vehicle (A/C, Radio and Heating)
- Expert multilingual driver
- 2-hour walking tour with expert guide through Albaycin
- Entrance into Alhambra (tickets)
- Skip the line (including all buildings)
Exclusions for Granada Day Trip From Seville With Skip-the-line Alhambra Access
- Guided Tour into Alhambra
- Tips to the guide/driver (optional)
- Lunch and extras
Itinerary:8:30am - Hotel pick-up 10.00 - Break on the way
11am - Arrival in Granada, start of your walking tour of Albaycin and Sacromonte.
1pm - Alhambra skip-the-line access, visit of Generalife, palace of Charles V, Alcazaba, Nazari Palaces
4pm - Lunch break
5pm - Departure from Granada
8pm - Arrival in Seville, hotel drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
You will receive an automatic email with the voucher. Please print it or present it on your smartphone to the guide.
Difficulty level: medium. Comfortable shoes and good mobility needed.
In order to buy the Alhambra tickets for you, we need you to send us your complete name and number of passport / ID.
We just need one passport. This person will have to bring the passport to the Alhambra on the day of the tour.
Please send us this information as soon as possible.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.