OverviewTake a trip to the beautiful city of Granada and the Alhambra Palace, one of the most beautiful architectural marvels in the world, on a day trip from Costa del Sol. Granada is home to the Alhambra, of exquisite Moorish architecture, and to another of Spain's well-known UNESCO World Heritage Sites, like the Generalife Gardens. Visit these wonders on a day trip while you learn interesting details about Granada's history and architecture from your local guide. All groups include at a maximum 20 people to provide a more personal experience.
Know More about this tourMeet your local guide in Costa del Sol and relax in a comfortable, air-conditioned minivan on the drive to Granada, a must-visit city in Andalucia.
When you arrive in Granada, enjoy a guided tour of the Moorish palace Alhambra, located in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada mountain range. The Alhambra palace complex, an UNESCO World Heritate Site, is one of the most beautiful examples of Islamic architecture in the world and has become a symbol of the city of Granada.
Next, visit to Charles V Palace and the Generalife Gardens, located near the Alhambra. Explore the beautiful gardens, and take in the wonderful views of the city and the Albaycin's Gypsy quarter.
Continue to the center of Granada with your local guide and have free time to enjoy a delicious Spanish lunch at a local restaurant (own expense). Then, you have more time to explore Granada at your own pace, before you relax in your comfortable vehicle on the drive back to Costa del Sol.
Choose the Alhambra Palace Tour option to ensure a fully visit of Alhambra: The Alhambra, a Moorish citadel and palace, was built in the 13th century. It is declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO and it is the most renowned building of the Andalusian Islamic historical legacy. It became palace, citadel and fortress, and was the residence of the Nasrid sultans and their senior officials, including servants of the court and elite soldiers during the 13th and 14th centuries.
Inclusions for Granada Walking Tour With Alhambra Gardens From Costa Del Sol
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Local guide
- Entrance fees for the Alcazaba and Generalife Gardens
- Walking tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (upon request)
- Entrance fee for the Alhambra Palace (only for Alhambra Palace Tour option)
Exclusions for Granada Walking Tour With Alhambra Gardens From Costa Del Sol
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Not wheelchair accessible
Please note that the itinerary of this tour will be subject to the Alhambra visiting hours provided by the Council of the Alhambra
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Granada Walking Tour
- Granada Flamenco Show In Albaicin With Optional Dinner
- Granada Private Tour
- Granada Cathedral And Royal Chapel Tour With Spanish-Speaking Guide
- Private Tour: Cordoba Day Trip From Granada
- Flamenco Show At Sacromonte Caves In Granada
- 4WD Sierra Nevada Safari Tour In Granada
- Private Tour: Flamenco Dance Lesson In A Granada Sacromonte Cave
- Private Transfer In Granada And Airport
- Granada Tapas Walking Tour