OverviewEnhance your experience of Granada and its UNESCO World Heritage-listed wonder on a full-day trip to the Alhambra from Malaga. Discover the beautiful city of Granada, land of the Alhambra, and of the marvelous Generalife Gardens with your knowledgeable guide. The Gardens are attached to the Alhambra, and they became a place of recreation and rest for the Granada Muslim Kings. Enjoy the convenience of round-trip transportation from Malaga in a small group of up to 20 travelers.
Know More about this tourAfter meeting your local guide in Malaga, relax in a comfortable, air-conditioned coach on the drive to Granada, an essential stop on any trip to Spain. When you arrive in Granada, enjoy a guided tour of the Alhambra, a Moorish palace in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada mountain range. The palace complex is one of the most beautiful examples of Islamic architecture in the world and is a symbol of Granada.
Continue your Granada tour with a visit to Charles V Palace and the Generalife Gardens, located next to the Alhambra. As you explore the gardens, enjoy the stunning views of the Granada and the Gypsy quarter of the Albaycin.
Next, head to the center of Granada for lunch (own expense) and some free time before a guided walking tour of the city. Relax in your comfortable vehicle and enjoy the Spanish scenery on your way back to Malaga. Arrive back at around 7pm.
Choose the Alhambra Palace Tour option to ensure a fully visit of Alhambra: The Alhambra, a Moorish citadel and palace, was built in the 13th century. It is declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO and it is the most renowned building of the Andalusian Islamic historical legacy. It became palace, citadel and fortress, and was the residence of the Nasrid sultans and their senior officials, including servants of the court and elite soldiers during the 13th and 14th centuries.
Inclusions for Granada Walking Tour With Alhambra Gardens From Malaga
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Local guide
- Entrance fees for the Alcazaba and Generalife Gardens
- Walking tour
- Entrance fee for the Alhambra Palace (only for Alhambra Palace Tour option)
Exclusions for Granada Walking Tour With Alhambra Gardens From Malaga
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Please note that the itinerary of this tour will be subject to the Alhambra visiting hours provided by the Council of the Alhambra
Not wheelchair accessible
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.