OverviewDiscover the natural wonders of Grand Bahama from the water on this combination airboat and snorkeling tour. Between stunning water features like blue holes and rich sea life like turtles and barracudas, Grand Bahama is a marine paradise. See for yourself and learn all about it with a knowledgeable guide as you explore 10 miles (16 km) of shoreline by airboat and then snorkel off a secluded beach. Hotel transport is included. This tour is limited to 14 people, ensuring you enjoy a small-group experience.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Family friendly
- Snorkel gear included
Know More about this tourAfter hotel pickup in Freeport, your Grand Bahama adventure starts with a 90-minute airboat ride along the coast of the island. A more fun and memorable experience than a traditional boat tour, a ride on an uncovered, 500-horsepower airboat provides unobstructed views and the ability to zoom over shallow water, allowing you to get closer to blue holes, unique rock formations and some of the island’s most unspoiled parts.
Glide across the bright blue water at speeds up to 50 mph (80 kph), slowing down whenever marine animals like barracudas, turtles, sharks and stonefish come into view. As you travel over crystal-clear blue holes, learn about this prehistoric natural phenomenon, found in high concentration in the Bahamas, from your guide. Watch fish swimming in and out of the blue holes, and admire red mangroves that provide protection for the coral reef.
Back on shore, take a short ride to secluded Crystal Beach, where you'll pop on your provided gear and wade out into the water for a 45-minute snorkeling tour. Spot colorful fish, turtles, shellfish and maybe even a dolphin, and then return to shore to relax on the beach and refuel with an included lunch.
Your tour ends with hotel drop-off.
Inclusions for Grand Bahama Airboat And Snorkeling Tour
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (select hotels only)
Exclusions for Grand Bahama Airboat And Snorkeling Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.