GRAND BALKAN PRIVATE MULTIPLE-DAY TOUR - Zagreb
OverviewDuration: 12 days, 11 nights Price: On request Included: Transport 11 overnights in guesthouses (all central ones) 11 breakfasts Tour leader throughout the tour Local guides in Zagreb, Belgrade, Skopje, Ohrid, Tirana, Dubrovnik in the language of the tour Entrances Dates: On Request Not included: Other meals than stated Extra expenses Travel insurance Tips
Know More about this tourDay 1: ZAGREB;Arrival in Zagreb. Transfer to the accommodation.Welcome Dinner and overnight in Zagreb.
Day 2: ZAGREB After breakfast, city tour of the capital of Croatia, featuring the Upper and the Lower Town.Afternoon at leisure. An optional half-day trip to Zagorje area (castle of Trakoan with a wine-tasting) or igo the European village of storks.Overnight in ZagrebDay 3: ZAGREB - AKOVO - BELGRADE (450 km)After breakfast, we head to akovo, driving for a couple of hundreds of kilometres through Slavonia. akovo is a town that houses the famous Lipizzaner studs. Continue towards Belgrade, Overnight in Belgrade.
Day 4: BELGRADE After breakfast, City Tour of Belgrade. An optional dinner and folklore with gipsy music on one of the famous boats (splav). Overnight in Belgrade.
Day 5: BELGRADE - NI - SKOPJE (500 km) After breakfast, we head southward, to the city of Ni, the third largest in Serbia. continue to Skopje.Overnight in Skopje,Day 6: SKOPJE. A morning city tour of Skopje, a city that was devastated in a massive earthquake in 1963. Overnight in Skopje.
Day 7: SKOPJE - OHRID (150 km) After breakfast, we head to Ohrid. Visit of the famous monastery of Saint Naum.An optional Macedonian dinner with folklore.Overnight in Ohrid.
Day 8: OHRID - TIRANA (150 km)Setting forth to Tirana, the capital of Albania. City tour of Tirana. Overnight in Tirana.Day 9: TIRANA After breakfast, visit of an important museum of Tirana.An optional cable-car ride up the mountain.
An optional visit of Durres, the largest port of Albania/Kruje, a historic town with a castle nestled in a dramatic scenery and the birthplace of the almost mythical Albanian hero, Skenderbeu. Overnight in Tirana.
Day 10: TIRANA - DUBROVNIK (300 km) After breakfast, we continue our drive along the Adriatic coast towards Dubrovnik, one of the most beautiful fortified cities of the Old World. On the way we stop for lunch in Budva and in the afternoon we enjoy the magnificent historic town of Kotor, a UNESCO world heritage site. Overnight in Dubrovnik.
Day 11: DUBROVNIK A morning tour of the old town, which was the centre of a miniature republic for centuries. Farewell dinner in a charming village in the countryside.Overnight in Dubrovnik
Day 12: DUBROVNIK Free time till the transfer to the airport for your flight home.
Inclusions for GRAND BALKAN PRIVATE MULTIPLE-DAY TOUR
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Professional guide
Exclusions for GRAND BALKAN PRIVATE MULTIPLE-DAY TOUR
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.