- Duration: 10 Hrs 30 Mins
Departure Time :
Departure Details :
Final Departure Point
Four Seasons Hotel
Holiday Inn Old Sydney
Holiday Inn Potts Point
Holiday Inn Sydney Airport
Int.. read more
OverviewBlue mountains, Three Sisters, Scenic World lunch (Asian, Italian and Australian inspired menus), Scenic Railway, Cableway & Skyway, Waradah Aboriginal Centre, Koala Sanctuary, Parramatta River Cruise, All Inclusive Premium Tour
Experience spectacular scenery, wildlife, plant life and fresh mountain air. You will spend a full day exploring the Blue Mountains region on an all inclusive tour. Enjoy a unique and relaxing environment the best that nature has to offer
Know More about this tour
. See Katoomba the resort region capital of the Blue Mountains
. Enjoy breathtaking views over the Jamison Valley
. Visit Scenic World where you will have the opportunity and plenty of time to enjoy the rides
. You can ride the steepest incline Railway in the world down to a lush and hidden valley below. Or gently ascend on the Cableway taking in panoramic views and ride on the Skyway which glides between cliff tops 270 metres above ancient ravines and the forest canopy
. Walk on the valley floor boardwalk under a canopy of tall tree ferns
. Stop at Echo Point and see the famous Three Sisters rock formation towering over the Jamison Valley
. Reserved dining area at Scenic World for lunch overlooking the Three Sisters and Jamison Valley
. Meet an Aboriginal Elder and visit the Waradah Aboriginal Centre to celebrate Aboriginal song, dance, didgeridoo and culture
. Discover the shops in the quaint mountain village of Leura free time to wander the streets
. Embark on a unique local experience at Featherdale Wildlife Park which has the worlds largest collection of over 1,700 Australian native birds and mammals in a lush bushland environment
. Walk through Koala Sanctuary plenty of photo opportunities with these furry favourites
. Capture an all important Roo selfie in one of the walkin enclosures whilst handfeeding Kangaroos, Wallabies and Pademelons
. Observe numerous other Aussie favourites such as Wombats, Tasmanian Devils, Echidnas, Emus, Penguins, Crocodiles and Dingos
. Finish the day with a relaxing cruise down the Parramatta River and Sydney Harbour, enjoying the sunset with a glass of bubbly, wine, beer or juice with our compliments .. Complimentary drink no longer included from 01 April 2018..
- Entry to Waradah Aboriginal Centre
- Scenic Railway
- Scenic Skyway
- Scenic Cableway
- Admission to Featherdale Wildlife Park
- Parramatta River Cruise
- Free Wi-Fi on coach
- Upgrade your experience
- Priority Seating Upgrade - Guaranteed seating in the first two rows of the coach. Dont miss a thing Limited availability.
- Optional Gratuities
The Skyway will be closed for an upgrade from Monday 9 October to 13 November 2017.During this period the price of this tour has been reduced.The Scenic Railway and Cableway will be still operating at this time.
Koalas cling to an object or branch.You may get up close and take a selfie of the koala, but you are not permitted to hold koalas
You will need to make your own way back to the hotel after your river cruise
Recommend comfortable walking shoes and a jacket in the cooler months
BLUE MOUNTAINS EXCLUSIVE GUARANTEE - In the unlikely event you do not get to see the Three Sisters rock formation due to fog, we invite you to travel with us again at no charge Conditions apply
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days 72 hours of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.